Toribash
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Well that wasn't very nice, mr. indecent.

Yeah, sorry for not namedropping every decent videomaker in the box (among them, you, if that makes your ego feel better). I just picked my favourites as examples :P

(Seriously, Moop's Voodoo vid gives me chills.)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Yeah, sorry for not namedropping every decent videomaker in the box (among them, you, if that makes your ego feel better). I just picked my favourites as examples :P

(Seriously, Moop's Voodoo vid gives me chills.)

But youtube fucking raped the quality out of that vid. Not long ago, they took the sound off, and when i FINALLY managed to make youtube put the audio back on, youtube fucked it up even worse, and now the second half is literally about 4-5 seconds out of sync. Any1 know how i can fix that?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Moop, if you reupload it that should fix it. Just remove the video and then upload it again.
I think having an idol is a good thing. It makes me want to do better and better.

Chez was my idol. Still is. I mean, he's a great guy to be around, he's amazing at TB, and pretty damn good at L4D :P

I think people choose idols for the wrong reason though.

Actually, I was talking about this:

Originally Posted by CheZDa View Post
I kinda suck nowdays so you should go idolize someone else. xD

Yeah...

Also, I don't even make videos.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
I think having an idol is a good thing. It makes me want to do better and better.

Chez was my idol. Still is. I mean, he's a great guy to be around, he's amazing at TB, and pretty damn good at L4D :P

I think people choose idols for the wrong reason though.

There's only 1 reason to have an idol, Fanboyism!
(unless your part of the 2% of people who have an idol and make him/her a rival.)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Also, I don't even make videos.

Ohyeah.

Well, you did appear in atleast one prominent video so don't blame me for that one :P
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Am I anyone's idol?

Anyway, my idols/inspirations were always people like Mosier and Yosaku. They were same torigeneration as me, but played waaaay better.

As for the disappearance of first generation gods, they haven't really disappeared. You're looking in the wrong places.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
My inspirations were Noweb and Dafe. I developed an interest in Capoeira from watching a lot of asian movies and incorporated it into my style. :v

So I mainly evade and spin fast, kicking when possible.
infamous