Toribash
also, kitfox, that's exactly how I learned when I started. By playing with the best and getting my ass kicked. Trust me, it works.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
also, kitfox, that's exactly how I learned when I started. By playing with the best and getting my ass kicked. Trust me, it works.

Same for me, I found it more fun than playing with other people who didnt know what they were doing anyway and inspired me to get better. I learned just fine in the mixed servers 2 1/2 years ago.

It would appear you people are exaggerating the idea of "not learning" here anyway. As long as there is a chance to alter your actions, you will learn. first you try move 1, it doesnt work = you use this move less and start to wonder why it is so ineffective, then you try move 2 and see how it works, etc.

Watching people who know how to play well obviously gives you hints on how to act as well, attack patterns and stuff are pretty simple to see along with the importance of maintaining velocity. and the experienced people can even give you advice and stuff.
Last edited by Zaarock; Mar 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM.
Ok so take away belt servers then white belts get "raged" by Black Belts And Above pretty dumb idea
Originally Posted by dannyh View Post
Ok so take away belt servers then white belts get "raged" by Black Belts And Above pretty dumb idea

it was all fine before there were belt servers...now everybody's just spoiled and afraid of change.
I support this idea. I felt that I learnt more playing against the more skilled players. I guess since the majority of players is afraid of such a change...
Maybe we can still have belt limits. But those under or above the limit will be forced to spec. You can still learn by watching right?
Don't read this.
Just because people are blackbelt, doesn't mean they're good. But it does mean that they have been around here longer, which makes them for mature?

Sorry, I'm lost here.
(☞゚∀゚)☞