Ranking
I think thats impossible...cuz there r people that bought booster for an entire year with their money...and hector (for example) is selling the tcs he wins with the toribooster HE PAY WITH REAL MONEY...
Originally Posted by 240ASSASIN View Post
yep ur right but do u think boosters will ever come out in stores?

Probably, If toribash Wii stands out.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
step 1) set up bank account
step 2) receive card
step 3) deposit cash
step 4) use card
You know, you can't have everything you want in real life.
It's been a while since I'm playing this game, and never had a Toribooster, except once, when someone gave me one.

Honestly, all you can do for now is to deal with it. There are so many ways to earn toricredits. By the way, you can buy Toriboosters & Packs from Gman80's shop, so you won't have to pay for real money.
Gone
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
step 1) set up bank account
step 2) receive card
step 3) deposit cash
step 4) use card

1.)Get parent permission to set up bank account if minor
2.)Get parent permission to get a credit card if minor
3.)deposit cash
4.)use card

So pretty much any1 that is a minor cant buy a booster unless their parents buy one for them or they are nice and let you get a credit card... or enable texting on your cell phone; I only know how to take off the time restrictions not texting, and i also cant recieve texts so i wouldnt be able to get the voucher code
Okay, you need to have a steady flow of cash coming in to keep a bank account balance stable, like a weekly job of $200+ pay. banks take out a certain percentage that will null and void your account if you don't have anything in. Also, taxes.

I would recommend going out and buying a mastercard gift card from a pharmacy or Moneymart. They vary in cash, and can be used online.

That's how I bought 20k.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Okay, you need to have a steady flow of cash coming in to keep a bank account balance stable, like a weekly job of $200+ pay. banks take out a certain percentage that will null and void your account if you don't have anything in. Also, taxes..

I put about £50 in the back a week. Then take it out again. Interest > taxes.

I'm not talking about a credit card here, and you don't need to be over 18 to open an account. I wasn't when I opened mine.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
I put about £50 in the back a week. Then take it out again. Interest > taxes.

I'm not talking about a credit card here, and you don't need to be over 18 to open an account. I wasn't when I opened mine.

I never said over 18.

You can be under 18 to have a job, bub.
Fonzie be with you.