Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Player fades away...
Some toribash players fade away after becoming 'popular' ingame and on forums. What ever happens to them? I was wondering what happened to Khmerkid. Anyone have ideas?
Becoming a Popular person takes a long time. And After a long time they eventually get bored of it and becomes inactive and finally they Quit.
Well some people grow tired of the game and the community. A lot of them, I suspect, quit the whole thing due to them not making new friends in the community when their old friends become inactive.

I would have gone inactive a long time ago, but I've befriended some of the new, (and imo alright), people that join the community, especially they who become IRC regulars. You just don't have to look down upon every newb because the chance is that with the right treatment, a lot of them will contribute loads to the community in the future.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Some toribash players fade away after becoming 'popular' ingame and on forums. What ever happens to them? I was wondering what happened to Khmerkid. Anyone have ideas?

He's a member of my clan, Sigma. Still churning out epic replays. Look for him in my clan vid in a few days.
:v
infamous
Look what happened to Mr. Poptart.

He was the modding king.

God bless Poptarts ;)
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post

He was the modding king.

God bless Poptarts ;)

Don't worry, I think MrPoptart will be back to activity.
Gone
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post

He was the modding king.

God bless Poptarts ;)

Saw him online yesterday.
didn't khemerkid change his name or something?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
didn't khemerkid change his name or something?

Khmerkid still. Same name, same epic skill.
infamous