ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Funny letter from friend in military.
Well, this letter made me laugh until I pissed myself.

One of my friends, recently joined the national guard, and was taken over to iraq. His friend and his girlfriend were also in the military. His friend's girlfriend was giving his friend a blow. She was epileptic. Something happened. He had to get it sewn back on. When the major walked by, he threatened to give him a dishonorable discharge. When he got the letter for the discharge, it said:
Dear ***** *********, I have chosen to give you a dishonorable discharge, but I cannot push myself to do it as it took me 45 minutes to write this letter.

My friend told me what happened in his letter, I died laughing.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
dick-bitten off?

Yes.

Who the hell would allow an epileptic girl to give them a blow.
Hoss.
i dont get the joke? is it where a guy gets his manhood bitten off or where the major is such an asshole he discharges a guy without a penis?
im confused.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
i dont get the joke? is it where a guy gets his manhood bitten off or where the major is such an asshole he discharges a guy without a penis?
im confused.

He doesn't discharge him. He laughs too hard.

Btw, He gets it sewn back on.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post

getting it sewn on isent really a plus..... id rather not have it bitten off at all, and if the major was laughing at me about that i would of taken one of those combat knifes a slit an extra piss hole in his dick
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post

Haha, thats true

A kid on scared rip'd his urethra or something, and had to pee through a bag for a year...

AND

what did he do when it got bitten off...
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, SUCK NOT BITE!
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
Haha, thats true

A kid on scared rip'd his urethra or something, and had to pee through a bag for a year...

AND

what did he do when it got bitten off...
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, SUCK NOT BITE!

if she sucked after she bit she might of swallowed it... that would be horrible
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
if she sucked after she bit she might of swallowed it... that would be horrible

I would have laughed harder. Surprised she didn't.
Hoss.
O.O..........ouch?
lol how embarrising, he had to get it sewn back on, amagine the doctor:
*after the operation* Mr ***** ********* wow thanks doc i'm glad to have him sewn back on.
Doctor: it's was nothing, glue and duct tape fix almost everything thses days. o.0
meh