Ranking
It's weird how you get used to things so quick.
Since i was a child we had a vacuum cleaner but the one we had broke almost a year ago and the new one we bought broke immediately, so we've been using a broom since and it's like i've never known the convenience of a vacuum cleaner.
but look on the bright side
you are beautiful and healthy

i dont know what im saying
im currently watching made im abyss

also hi guys it's been a while
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Jack View Post
It's weird how you get used to things so quick.
Since i was a child we had a vacuum cleaner but the one we had broke almost a year ago and the new one we bought broke immediately, so we've been using a broom since and it's like i've never known the convenience of a vacuum cleaner.

Can't relate because both of my parents are a cheapskate, we use broom since I was young ugh
:D
My family always uses a broom. I guess it's just the typical asian culture.
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
I guess we're finally endorsing the asian culture.

But the thing that i'm more weirded out by is the fact that we accept sudden changes so easily and becomes the norm, as long as it doesn't impact the other parts of your life.

On another note the teacher that teaches the base professional subject is doing a great job discouraging me and making me second guess my profession. Basically he says that everything we use is super outdated and the calculations we're learning are super old and aren't even accurate. I have no idea why i'm learning them anymore.
My professor said that the reason we're learning something is just to pass the subject. Wonderful guy.
:D
I ended so many bugs with a broom 🙏
vacuum cleaner can't replace that feeling.

On another note the teacher that teaches the base professional subject is doing a great job discouraging me and making me second guess my profession. Basically he says that everything we use is super outdated and the calculations we're learning are super old and aren't even accurate. I have no idea why i'm learning them anymore.

he sounds pretty pessimistic about things fr
should offer something new as a professional
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
but look on the bright side
you are beautiful and healthy

i dont know what im saying
im currently watching made im abyss

also hi guys it's been a while

made in abyss is freaking awsome
no u