Ranking
has it really changed though? most people to me still seem like arseholes. maybe there isn't as many people saying 'gg' nowadays, but i'm not that bothered about it.this generation though, i reckon that in about 7-10 years we're going to see a REAL change.
I think the only reason it seems to be worse is because there are simply more players. The ratio of well-mannered people to toxic people hasn't changed much. There are just more people in general so it seems like it happens more often.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You should have seen the moderation level from the middle of 2009.
But anyways, The part of the solution is Properly reporting people to the community staff and by all means encourage others to follow community guidelines.
Originally Posted by Mikusan View Post
Ummmmmm yeah.. I mean like.. Why doesn't toxic behaviour lead in to mutes / bans or what ever. This is something we should really keep eye on more.
I don't feel happy with the current stains in our community.

What do you say guys?
[/CENTER]

I say grow a thicker skin. This has been brought up countless times in the past. And guess what? Nothing is going to change about it. It's not going to be hugs and cuddles all of a sudden. Growing a thicker skin is much, much easier than trying to change the behaviour of other people.
If you're actually willing to continue the discussion, try to contribute to the topic instead of nitpicking what people say.

I've deleted a couple posts, if this keeps going on I'll just have to close this thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

welcome to the internet. as much as you want, you can't force the masses to change their attitude to suit your personal preference in conversation

also this thread is really dumb