Ranking
Original Post
How to download audio from this type of video.
So there's this karaokė video. I need the audio of it for a school project. Any idea how could I download it?

http://www.karaokemanija.lt/componen...tylia-taugulis

Thanks in advance.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

You can download any video or just the audio of a video on the net with Internet Download Manager's video downloader browser add-on. The add-on comes with the software.

Also, there might be free online video/audio grabbers out there but I haven't tried any of those.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
You can download any video or just the audio of a video on the net with Internet Download Manager's video downloader browser add-on. The add-on comes with the software.

Also, there might be free online video/audio grabbers out there but I haven't tried any of those.

I never used that. I never used any add-ons at all if to be honest so I have no idea how to download video/audio files using that. :< Would you be so kind and explain me what I am supposed to do?

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

IDM's Trial version: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

Download and install that. Once it's done installing, restart your browser. It should add the Integration Add-on automatically.

Then if you have any video running on your browser, you can download it directly.

For audio, you can just take the video out using movie maker.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 28, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I'd like to thank you. Managed to download the video and the music was used in the school carnaval.

You saved us, haha.
+1