Ranking
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Im not wuite sure i understand what you are trying to say.

im trying to help u....i told u not to register with ur credit card because this is a lie and maybe they're doing that to take some of ur money out :S
Originally Posted by warrior1 View Post
i wouldnt do it if they want your money just reduce the payout on the 100k / make it cheaper.

There u re...u told it betterthan me....thanks...cuz my english is so fucking bad ass

Not Working for me because.
-No Credit Card
-My mom gives me no cash
-I'm black
-I live in rural area
-I'm poor
-I'm Orphan
-Rich people can get 100k and poor get 0k

This is racism!
Originally Posted by History View Post
-My mom gives me no cash
-I'm Orphan

Wait what?

I'm to lazy to click the button and have to type all that info out.
I don't see any trial period offers, are those only available in the U.S.?
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
K, seriously guys, it's an opportunity for a free prize if you jump through their hurdles. If you're unable or unwilling to do it with legitimate information, that's up to you. This isn't something you're entitled to, it's an optional task to be completed and rewarded.

If this was a contest, it'd be like all of you complaining that your entry didn't get the prize because you didn't meet the criteria for a legitimate entry... and then calling bullshit because you didn't win a prize.

If you don't like the way TrialPay awards or functions, don't do it. If you want to take the risk to attempt to get a pretty large amount of free TC, go for it... but don't complain to us about it when your false information doesn't pass, complain to trialpay, it's their system... I'm sure they'd love to help all of you JohnDoe's out there with fake addresses and CC#s.

No more discussion (aka endless complaining) about this.

Thread closed.