ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
You can't be 100% sure this is the deadly game, it's all speculation at this point.

If this is the return of the deadly game rules could be changed, I doubt it'll be the same as last year's, you can't be certain of the risks yet.

Event is 100% official and you can join it in a secret place*.
Originally Posted by Guner View Post
Event is 100% official and you can join it in a secret place*.

oi, we're all aware now that this is indeed the deadly game, I posted that comment before it was officially announced and all we had to go off on was the video.

the video is probably just a promo that has nothing to do with the riddles of the event.
what am i doing here
I think the beach and the tropical jungle are unimportant for they have no way of telling us anything about location. On the other hand I'm thinking that the ruins has something to do with all the crashes and explosions that happened in Dead's join date. I can't really tell what the building was before because I definitely saw bunk beds so that already eliminates the option of a school and even a hospital. Possibly could've been an asylum. I don't know, throw out some suggestions with that nice bit of info!

ALSO exactly two years later a bunch of bombings began in Russia. Starting on August 31st, his join date and the death of the rabbit lovin' queen
ALSO AGAIN in 1997 Luis Posada Carilles had began placing bombs in havana hotels (bunkbeds? tropical jungle? beach?), and he was rebelling against Fidel Castro. Bah nevermind the explosions weren't nearly as catastrophic as the ruins were.
Last edited by cocacobra; Aug 4, 2013 at 03:45 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit