ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ToriNews: Issue #1

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It's good to see the papers back up and running ^^

However I'd love to see a different font for the longer parts, sans-serif fonts are mainly
to be used for headers or introductions. I'd recommend using a bit more leading font, with serifs. I.e. Garamond, Book Antiqua or Calibri.

Would also give it a more newspaper-ish feel, just a heads-up.

Also, good job to everyone who's worked on it.

Edit: This could also be one of the reasons why it's a bit uncomfortable to read, would do this^ and make a High Quality .pdf

Edit2: If possible, I'd also suggest you to make columns for the main body, would make it look much more interesting and not so overwhelming
to read.

I.e

As you can see on the right side there's 2 columns, it makes a difference.
Last edited by Fenris; Aug 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
I recommend Fenris for position of editor, if he'd be up for it

But nice #1 guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
This is wonderful.

I seriously can't wait to see more of this.

Kudos to Butler and the whole crew.
beware
the goblin
How can I sign up?
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Pm burler153. Or anyone in the team and we'll discuss over Skype.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Awesome, it is a shame that I wasn't notified of anything/ not added onto the members list.
Last edited by DrDoofenshmirt; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wunsen
YOU'RE NOT READY