ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
really? nobody does things at 256x128?

you get better mapping that way, and i'd sacrifice a little horizontal stretch for a well proportioned head anyday

oh? sound pretty different, but i think i will try it out.

thanks for the tip man ^^
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
This is a good tut the only problems I have are that you tell them to duplicate layer when they could have just made a new one and everything kinda looks pasted on to that head but I guess its because of the lack of shading/details.
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Originally Posted by Fourfive View Post
This is a good tut the only problems I have are that you tell them to duplicate layer when they could have just made a new one and everything kinda looks pasted on to that head but I guess its because of the lack of shading/details.

Thanks, and yeah, they can make new layers to, and make sure the background color is transparent etc, but im learning them how to do as i do, and i do that, because its faster (atleast to me) than the other way. And yeah, this is only a beginner tutorial, so no shading etc, except the hair. Maybe i will do a Adv. PS head tut some day :3

Originally Posted by riverchen View Post
BEST TUT EVER! i had no photoshop skills and i made my head OMG I LUV U SANG!

thanks, glad to help ^^
We should also imform San Studios about this...
Last edited by Diza; 1 year ago at 10:50 AM.. Reason: This...is..my...sig
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Thanks, and yeah, they can make new layers to, and make sure the background color is transparent etc, but im learning them how to do as i do, and i do that, because its faster (atleast to me) than the other way. And yeah, this is only a beginner tutorial, so no shading etc, except the hair. Maybe i will do a Adv. PS head tut some day :3

Really, faster then pressing one button? But pretty good tut for starters.
Last edited by Teurastaja; Nov 13, 2009 at 04:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Teurastaja View Post
Really, faster then pressing one button? But pretty good tut for starters.

i´ve used photoshop for atleast 5 years, and i´ve never seen that button... woha. Well, thanks alot ^_^
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
i´ve used photoshop for atleast 5 years, and i´ve never seen that button... woha. Well, thanks alot ^_^

PS is full of things like that. Im guessing there is at least 2 ways to any given thing :P

Nice tut, puts things into perspective that I never really knew. Will most likely use it
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks, glad to help ^_^