ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by kristis133 View Post
U will have to wait about 2hours till 30players will come to your server... -.-
Becouse normal players cant use PromoBot....
We have to say Big thx to Bot Creator...
Becouse without it we cant mute all

Or you can announce it a few days before on events so people will know to come on.

Or if you have a friend that is PT, he might have promobot advertise for you. Not sure if they do that anymore though.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Or you can announce it a few days before on events so people will know to come on.

Or if you have a friend that is PT, he might have promobot advertise for you. Not sure if they do that anymore though.

They can't use the promobot for not nabi tourneys.
Preferable use the event board.
Originally Posted by couzo View Post
They can't use the promobot for not nabi tourneys.
Preferable use the event board.

actually we can.

If we get about a 6k payment, we can promobot/muteall for anybody
Last edited by Moop; Apr 12, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Muteall is not a necessity, the rules are always the same anyways, it's not like you need to mute them to tell them that its a knockout tournament.

One of my pet peeves.
the god
So you can borrow the promobot for 6k? rather expensive..... just send around a couple of people to pop in the servers and tell them theres going to be a tourney. It takes longer (maybe 2 minutes?) but im sure its reasonable.

and is that the defualt payment? 6k? thats like 1/3 the tourney money without the toribot....
- its been a while
I really need to lol at this.

This tutorial is spartan, at best. Also, the person writing it seems to have little experience other than the rudimentary fundamentals.

Back in the old days, I had to advertise, and re-advertise and constantly "get the word out" about new comps. You don't know how easy it is now that you have an auto-filled list that is relatively recent and updated.

You need to give people more information about the underlying principles and fundamentals of tournament planning and execution for this to be a real tutorial. A good tournament is interesting and individual, not just a cookie cutter "judo knockout".

Maybe I'm way off base here, but needs more info IMHO.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I think Dik's point is you haven't told us things like "what type of mods/gamerules should we use for a tourney," and "how to be a good moderator of the tourney"
- its been a while
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
actually we can.

If we get about a 6k payment, we can promobot/muteall for anybody

So you are saying i can get a promoteam member to help host a tourney for me if i pay them 6k?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why are you acting like keeping people quiet is such a big deal? It's simple. You tell them to shut up, and you single a person out. If you make an example of someone, others will listen to you. You can't let the contestants walk all over you. Besides, every PT member had to host a few tourneys without muteall. It's no big deal. Just let participants know that you're the boss. Establish your role.