Ranking
Original Post
Make Sense Of This (Chance For TC)
1000TC is up for grabs in this very basic task. All you have to do is post a comment for each verse of what you hear. The one which sounds like it makes the most sense will win. You will know which ones the verses are (the ones not saying "Witch Docter").

https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/witch...-kush-arora-mc

You have two days to post what you hear! Also, my signature is a giant clue for one of the lines.
blue
pink
"Sacri-sacri-sacrifice. Step up and pay the price. You're weird and gold, willing to sell your soul."

wtf
ugly
Do the other two versus please. There is one in the middle and one towards the end ;) You didn't too bad. But the 'you're weird and gold' sounds a bit off.
blue
pink
The one which sounds like it makes the most sense will win

I'm beginning to believe this is a trick question and in no way is it possible to make this song sound like it makes sense
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Use your imagination ;) it doesn't have to be correct because I don't know it either. Which ever one looks right will win.
blue
pink
"Sacri-sacri-sacrifice. Step up and pay the price. (? ? ?), willing to sell your soul."

"Spirits down. Someone who (?) in charge, reach you from underground"

"Mystic (? ? ? ?) , grab my hand, let the ritual start"
ugly
Thats not bad
Here is what I think.

"Sacrifice, step up and pay the price. The way you go, (if) you're willing to sell your soul."
"Spirits start, summon the one in charge. Catch your soul, reach it from underground."
"Mystic (something), will now control your mind. And your heart, let the ritual start."
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM.
blue
pink
Sac-sac-sack your face
bitch ha ha
bitch ha ha
Sack your face step up and bear dat brass, you're wet with gold, Wellington's old ass mole
Spear it doge, someone won the cha, dam dats foul, reaching for under-grown
Miss chick Beth, well now can't roar your mine, and you're hard, led by regular stars
God
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
"Mystic dance(?), will now control your mind. And your heart, let the ritual start."
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Sac-sac-sack your face
bitch ha ha
bitch ha ha
Sack your face step up and bear dat brass, you're wet with gold, Wellington's old ass mole
Spear it doge, someone won the cha, dam dats foul, reaching for under-grown
Miss chick Beth, well now can't roar your mine, and you're hard, led by regular stars
God

This is no where near but it's funny as fuck!
blue
pink