ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What anti-virus do you use?
BitDefender
1 Votes / 5.26%
AVG
4 Votes / 21.05%
Norton
0 Votes / 0%
Kaspersky
1 Votes / 5.26%
NOD32
0 Votes / 0%
Avast
5 Votes / 26.32%
Other
6 Votes / 31.58%
I don't use anti-viruses...
2 Votes / 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
None, I have a mac.

Even when I'm on Linux sometimes I use ClamAv to scan for windows viruses. Why? Because I don't want to send infected archives to my friends (those who use windows), since they could be infected prior to arrival on my HDD.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
You do understand that Macs and Linux computers still get viruses and that's about the most retarded thing to do on ANY computer. No offence, but, you're retarded.

Please read the rules. Rule #3: No insulting other members.
~TehCaek
Last edited by Pacman; May 10, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
There is lot of anti virus program are available in the market. But I preferred register version of Quick Heal only. The reason of getting register version is that there is easy to update latest version on time and not harmful of your computer by any virus or malware.
i use spybot Search & Destroy xD

btw did u guys know that a hacker called unu hacked the web page of kaspersky?
telling me about good anti-viruses :/
Avast is really good, I dont pay for it but the paid version has a program sandbox, so if I don't trust a program (or WOT says that its a bad site) Ill just run it in sandbox mode.

By the way, I hear that its a good idea to clan out your cache if you get something bad, apparently some viruses reinfect from there.
Last edited by graboy; May 12, 2010 at 06:51 PM.