Ranking
I just need to get my sleep. I keep staying up till 2 am and waking up at 6....my alarm is set for 11 tho
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Rosed glued to the first page.

Sure, when I happen to be in a war I'll post here. However if you want a more immediate feedback we have a clan discord server where there is generally more activity, I didn't know if you aren't aware of it or if you just aren't interested in discord.

I didn't know you guys are active on discord, I'm not a huge fan of it but I will definitely use it if I have to. I will join If I can find the link. I must have missed it.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I didn't know you guys are active on discord, I'm not a huge fan of it but I will definitely use it if I have to. I will join If I can find the link. I must have missed it.

I'll send you a pm with the join link.
Hey, apologies on my inactivity, I have 2 rather big gigs lined up tomorrow so been rehearsing non-stop for those, also planned on making the comeback when I have my main, which I stupidly got banned for an extra week asking to be unbanned a day early, as I won't be able to be active tomorrow. I should be active again following Sunday though!
Well starting Tuesday I will start being a little inactive since I am going to California for a family occasion for a week and as soon as I get back I have school. I will mostly be on in the afternoons for me though.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I'll send you a pm with the join link.

thanks again for the link I joined it, I still don't know how it works that well.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
thanks again for the link I joined it, I still don't know how it works that well.

Let me know via pm or with a message on Discord if you need help with anything.