people playing: 179, servers online: 53, games played: 133,453,101 Top Player: Nerfpls

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 8, 2013   #21
Cheeseburger

6th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by NOCAT6 View Post
WTF is gmt? can i leave this blank?
Proof of fan: I subscrived to you. 'nuff said.
Previous clans:
Reasons for leaving:
What can you bring to this clan: uh, give this clan good luck, fight for it, help people. Maybe recruit people?

*cough* "Gonna need a YouTube account name or something, or a facebook like/follow ;)" - Chet Penderson *cough*
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Cheeseburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #22
noobcak

Brown Belt

app
GMT: Central Time
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) : clark3614
Previous Clans: No offical ones
Reasons For Leaving: N/A
What Can You Bring To This Clan: im GREAT at aikido i can get some replays if needed and im also rlly friendly and alot of ppl say im fun to tlk to
How did you find the channel: browsing randomly
What is your favorite show other than toribash shows and why: Happy wherls they are cool/ funny as hell

Last edited by noobcak; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: you required it :p
noobcak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #23
Batobo

Black Belt

GMT: -03:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)TheMarcelo1305 on Youtube
Previous Clans:Myth, Otaku, BAD
Reasons For Leaving: Wanted to Join Better Clans
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Im a Huge fan of MOFF and saw the Clan video so... XD

Optional additional information

How Did You Hear About The Channel:Searching for Toribash Replays on Youtube
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Sumotori Dreams, Its really funny watching you 2 fail :P
Single Player Or Multiplayer:I Mostly play Multiplayer,but Singleplayer is good for Replays
(pX)'s Co-Leader
Batobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #24
JackMorris

Black Belt

Decided to make the optional stuff required, mainly because the answers to them really interest me and I want more people to answer them All previous applications still apply.
JackMorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #25
xXReahanXx

Blue Belt

GMT: U.S.A
Proof Of Fan: RexPerfection
Previous Clans: Onyx, (can't remember)
Reasons For Leaving: because you guys are awesome!
What Can You Bring To This Clan: The Channel
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I looked up toribash tutorials
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Happy wheels replay show case, it's just cool.
xXReahanXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #26
Private

Brown Belt
Clan: Aether

This is not an app to become a member. This is for me to become a clan ally.

Seeing as a couple of people who wanted to ally themselves with this clan have done the application process, I guess I will too.

GMT: Whatever the west coast of the US is.
Proof of fan: Well, I've submitted many replays to the replay showcase and my youtube channel is PrivateRyker123. I was also in the MOFF tournament not too long ago.
Current Clan: Savage, and I can't leave them when they're in need so that's why I'm applying for official ally.
What you can bring to this clan: Activity, I can keep you guys alive. Also I would be more then happy to support it in any way I can.
Single Player or Multiplayer: Single Player all the way, unlike most other people I started Toribash making replays instead of playing online.
How did you hear about the channel: Funny story about this, I was actually subscribed to Jack back on his original channel (back in the old toribash move tutorials) for a short time before I unsubscribed due to cleaning out subscriptions. I while later I found the MOFF channel and recognized Jack's voice, so I decided to sort of re-subscribe.
Aside from the Toribash shows, which is your favorite and why: I think it would be the new Chivalry series.

So, when you get the clan together just add me to a list of allies on the front of the clan page and I'll post in your thread and help you guys whenever you need.
ORMO|[9:39:38 PM] Nate W: you fat fucking faggot ill choke your eyes out of your sockets if you say that again
Private is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #27
KOmaster

2nd Dan Black Belt

GMT: +12:00
Proof Of Fan: My Youtube account name is 7blackknight7
Previous Clans: Uyancar
Reasons For Leaving:I WANTED TO JOIN YOUR CLAN SO MUCH! Aslo, they were stagnating
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am a pretty good at judo mod, second dan, and i am a very technically oriented person, i can program, and i make some cool replays.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I Wanted to find some epic replays, and i ended up on "Toribash replay showcase"!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I don't actually watch much other than your Toribash stuff :/

Fight, fight till you drop, and then keep on fighting.
KOmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #28
Opticori

Orange Belt

MOF Clan application
GMT: +0
Proof Of Fan: My YT Name is CivillianDoughnutAlien, I am subscribed
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving:
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Hopefully humor, And general joy :3
Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both, on Multiplayer I am only a yellow belt but I can improve
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for cool Toribash replays, and I found Toribash Replay showcase!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Jack & Cam or Terraria. Or Happy wheels. Or everything.
Opticori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #29
Unrealisti

Black Belt

;3
GMT: GMT/BST (uk much? xD)
Proof Of Fan: water0stroke
Previous Clans:-
Reasons For Leaving:-
What Can You Bring To This Clan: support, replays, enjoyment, skills ;3
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel:I found its epic tricks :3
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Anything other I suppose... Sumotori dreams? (cannot go back to check)

Last edited by Unrealisti; Apr 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: BECAUSE I SUCK AT DOING EVERYTHING BEFORE HAND xD
Unrealisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013   #30
DasNinja

Black Belt

GMT: 3pm I live in Estonia.
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): DasFear
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: Haven't been in a clan
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Have never been in a clan and Im a fan of Man On Fire Films. And trying to support you guys.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: I like competing with other players so im fan of multiplayer. But Singelplayer is fun also.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Looking up Some of Toribash tutorials, tips and I think that how.
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I watch every video you guys upload and a fan of them.

Last edited by DasNinja; Apr 8, 2013 at 01:37 PM..
DasNinja is offline   Reply With Quote