people playing: 168, servers online: 55, games played: 136,434,228 Top Player: Scourge

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 26, 2015   #21
alkard

Blue Belt

Snowballing is not a thing in this game. Incase you guys did not know. you can sit near minions and still gain experience. You dont get gold thus snowballing has no effect at all.
alkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2015   #22
cocacobra
q

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: duck

Snowballing is most definitely a thing, if one team has a few levels because they won a teamfight early on (or got an objective) they're going to snowball into complete gods and just completely own the entire match. Just because there isn't gold doesn't mean you can't snowball.

Last edited by cocacobra; May 26, 2015 at 07:43 PM..
cocacobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2015   #23
Immotay
The avatar is a boy, fyi.

Master Belt

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Snowballing is most definitely a thing, if one team has a few levels because they won a teamfight early on (or got an objective) they're going to snowball into complete gods and just completely own the entire match. Just because there isn't gold doesn't mean you can't snowball.

Snowballing in hots is hard to maintain, since by doing objectives and great map rotation you can catch up really fast if you're around 3 levels behind and still win the game. If you focus and do your job correctly on a teamfight, you can still win it even being 3 levels behind the other team, with that you may guarantee a objective which can shorten the other teams advantage in levels and put you back in the game with ease. At the end, hots basically sums it up on skill and tactics, rather than items.
Immotay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2015   #24
alkard

Blue Belt

Ty colossus.
alkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2015   #25
RAWWRH
:U

6th Dan Black Belt

Snowballing is a rather trash idea here. They focused more on player's choices in team fights and objective clearing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAWWRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2015   #26
16bars

3rd Dan Black Belt

Heroes of the Storm is good but the one problem I have with it is that you sometimes get 20-40 gold when you win a quick match. They make you pay for characters which kinda makes it pay 2 win IN MY OPINION
16bars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2015   #27
Immotay
The avatar is a boy, fyi.

Master Belt

Have you reached level six yet? Level six unlocks daily quests, which can give you from 200 up to 800 gold. Plus leveling a character to level 5 grants you 500 golds. If you're an avid player, just level up every possible character in the free week, and do your daily quests.
-----
anyways, I have registered #HOTS if anyone wants to hang around.

Last edited by Immotay; May 30, 2015 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Immotay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2015   #28
Raindz

4th Dan Black Belt

Well, the game is good so far (Lvl 6), I like the way it's more based on objective then anything else.

If anyone wanna play MP me for Blizzard ID
Raindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2016   #29
Unicorn
Crying Unicorn

10th Dan Black Belt

welp reviving kinda

anyone still playing? they are currently having an event where all heroes are f2p, cause of that i was bale to do my placement games. (gold 3 hah)

abathur main here also.
Proud to be a Unicorn

No longer HS
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2017   #30
Kido
Forumite

Master Belt
Clan: Frost

anyone playing this game now? i saw that 20 heroes free gift and it made me start playing again, i'm kind of noob to the game but not to moba in general, gamertag is Leash#1226
Not all heroes wear cape
Kido is offline   Reply With Quote