people playing: 246, servers online: 65, games played: 133,324,923 Top Player: Wounder

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 22, 2017   #221
azzeffir23
Raconteur

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

Well, didn't get the champion wheels this season, but at least i got the rising star ones.
azzeffir23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2017   #222
Faint
Chatterbox

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

got the title on both of my accounts, almost diamond in 2s (i think top 100 is like diamond 3 right now), but kinda sad because there weren't any decent updates to the game aside from the new crate and the dropshot game mode.
Faint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2017   #223
zwouter
ಠ⌣ಠ

10th Dan Black Belt

I became rising star about 4-6 months ago, hoped I maybe could get champion ina couple of months, but my highest rank when season 3 ended was still rising star. I just can't rank up or something.

Currently playing all my qualification matches for all ranks, I'll probably end up somewhere in silver or gold right now.

Originally Posted by Faint
got the title on both of my accounts, almost diamond in 2s (i think top 100 is like diamond 3 right now), but kinda sad because there weren't any decent updates to the game aside from the new crate and the dropshot game mode.

Why update that what is already perfect.
Help Squad-member
& Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

zwouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2017   #224
Faint
Chatterbox

8th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Why update that what is already perfect.

the game is far from perfect, the servers have been up and down since the update and the ranking system has literally changed every season because it's never worked well. i think this system is a step in the right direction but still needs work. either way the game is fun and i'm not complaining about the game itself, but there are some glaring issues for sure.

also i got diamond in 2s, prob going for champion soon but my mmr is actually trash (i won like 75% of my games today and it took me like 30 games to go from plat 3 to diamond 1).
Faint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2017   #225
azzeffir23
Raconteur

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

Is anyone here who wants to play some 2v2 ranked? Currently got silver 3 from the 10 matches, shooting star last season in 2s. If you want add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/m1kelez/
azzeffir23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #226
Wizard
Bullied 24/7 Squad

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

Just opened some fucking Purple Dracos worth too much...
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #227
2ruD
Rude Member

Golden Belt
Clan: Aether

just started playing this game again after kind of a long break, played 10 ranked 1v1 games and got plat 2
2ruD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #228
zwouter
ಠ⌣ಠ

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
just started playing this game again after kind of a long break, played 10 ranked 1v1 games and got plat 2

That's pretty damn good after a break. I was plat 1 in 1v1 but I haven't played in a month, I guess I would end up in gold 2 or something if I play my qualification matches now.
Help Squad-member
& Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

zwouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #229
Zockinator
Forumite

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

I just reached Grand Champion in 2s. Right now is probably the most fun I ever had with the game, I'm playing it for hours on end.
Zockinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #230
•ed
the legendary mosinlover99's mosin nagant, only true meme masters can wield such a potent weapon. sie.

10th Dan Black Belt

Got a friend or just soloing through 2s? Can't play that mode alone, gets too aggravating.

ed is offline   Reply With Quote