Toribash
I would like to join this clan plz I'm very smart of my moves
-----
/jo I would like to join the clan plz
Last edited by BioHunes09; Oct 30, 2016 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi im Drop and im 20.i want to join first because im a tekken a fan and I know everything about it,second i want to grow with you guys and yeah i was on other clans but i hope this will be my definitive.
im good at tricking and sparring and i have some replays if you want to see it.
the mods im good at:ABD,ninjutsu,Lenshung and runkido.

queria entra no clan
nome-matheus
nome no game-matheuszoa
idade-10
youtuber de games como minecraft e toribash e roblox
eu queria ter um clan pra participa da battalha de clan e fazer historia nesse game
sou amigo de muitos youtubes

quem conheco no clan-conheco o perf o tourreto quase todos que sao desse clan eu conheco
I mostly do kicks
I do Boxing, Wushu, Taekyyon, and Twinsword
I am currently green belt
I hope you dont judge me, I believe that any belt is ok
i joined this tournament for fame and for people to know me.
hello my name is kaleel Johnson my username is duelkaleel and I have been your fan for a while now and I was wondering If I could join your clan I just started two months ago and ive been searching for a clan ever since so please accept me

sincerely kaleel
applications to be connected to the clan
I'm for taking too much advice
-----
applications to be connected to the clan
toribash played since 2014.5.31
I was 4th dan black belt
My favorite mod judo is a good dream here
I'm 15 years old
I'd like to help you develop your clan
I want to join because I Liba Your title
your character still working
I'm here because I've decided that they want to be in Nake clan
yet unground chance to be in the old home of the clan will be the first

I'm for taking too much advice
Attached Files
fight.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
karate 2.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
karate.rpl (22.1 KB, 2 views)
save 1.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by pavel222; Feb 6, 2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey my name is Jayden but my in game username is zeolyninja I wish to join tekken because I need to be a part of something bigger than just myself I need a family (in toribash of course) plus the name is cool.I am from N.Y not the city part though and have a loving family. Right now I'm going through stuff because my great grandma is sick and my great grandfather has cancer ( but he is coming along well for having cancer). I am bi-racial ( black white native American ) and love my self although I am only 13 people say I am very intelligent and mature for my age. I specialize in akkido abd greykido that's about it I am a brown belt ,about to be black in 90ish more games. I have had other accounts but I don't remember their names because I was 9 when I had the others. I just recently got back into toribash and I'm not leaving any time soon I try to make texture some times but they always come out trash. But at least I'm making a profit. I hope this is good enough.