people playing: 129, servers online: 42, games played: 133,357,024 Top Player: Wounder

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 7, 2017   #121
Legendexpe

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

Hello. i would like to apply for night clan. I am interested because its sounds like the clan is all about stealth and when you do sneaky shit
How often i play TB:
  • Almost everyday.
  • If i rate my self, i would be 8/10.
My GMT is like +1 or something? idk.

How i found Toribash:
It started on youtube. I was surfing on the internet like all other people would usually do. I got bored and decided to search on Game montages. I searched and searched and searched until i found this astonishing game. I looked at it and the game looked promising and mouthwatering. After the vid, i tried to mimic the moves. So, i searched for answers to where you can find the game. One day, when i searched the game, it gave me the results, I clicked on the link and downloaded it on my computer. I got super hyped and wasted no time tomplay the game.

Okay. Enough of my backstory, lets get to the main point.

I am a reliable guy who you can trust on with wars, stuff and all other shit. I used to be in chill, but the inactivity puts me off a lot. its super frustrating to do a war but 8/10 of your clan is offline. This is my face:

(._. )

yeah you get the point...

If there are any wars, my phone will get a notification so i can see the fights or even join the war so that your clan will win

My main problems in TB:
  • Fighting pros (they are super hard to defeat)
  • Learning difficulty (this affects me most of the time and i sometimes cant understand what or when to do something)
Also, i hate inactive clans and i was in 2 clans that were inactive AF. And guess what, it was the same fucking owner managing the clans. Like i said AFK clans is the last thing a person would ever want in toribash as you rarely see your comrades in game or even in forums. It can sometimes feel like you are in a house full of what seems to be dead people but rlly are unconscious and wake up at random times; falling off the ground

I have put tons of tons of effort mixed with tears and sweat and i hope you will accept me. Have A good day sir

PS: take a look at these replays :u

Attached Files
File Type: rpl Joon vs me :DDDD.rpl (745.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl A EPIC DECAP.rpl (54.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl A random tricking idek.rpl (177.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl A spar with a bear d.rpl (685.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Legendexpe; May 7, 2017 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: More info
Legendexpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2017   #122
§spcr

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

@Madara7113 accepted, don't forget to post
@Lasthour accepted
@Deviljho22 In discussion, feel free to join our discord
@Legendexpe In discussion, feel free to join our discord
Former [Crooks] Leader

[Mexican] Player | Fan Club | Ex-Event artist!
2ruD | Reimu | Butler | Kazu | Nugget | Smaguris
TananPro | Itzanovich | Sleepy | BillyTheSk8rBoi | Chaos

Last edited by spcr; May 8, 2017 at 06:27 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
spcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2017   #123
Deviljho22

10th Dan Black Belt

What is the discord link?
-----
What is the discord?

Last edited by Deviljho22; May 8, 2017 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Deviljho22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2017   #124
2ruD
Rude Member

Golden Belt
Clan: Aether

@Deviljho22 denied for copy pasting app and admitted multi-claning, don't post here again please
2ruD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2017   #125
toribarny

2nd Dan Black Belt

Hey, my name's toribarny, and I would like to apply for night because I think it's the clan that would suit me.
I'm a second dan and 17 and like to play toribash anytime I can. I like basketball and tennis and I sometimes play volleyball.
My favourite mods are aikido and abd,and I like variations so I sometimes play random featured mods.
However, I don't have a Skype or Discord so I can only be messaged through forums or ingame.
This my second clan (I used to be in Profit Stealers but it died).

I hope you can send an invite as soon as you can.
toribarny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2017   #126
2ruD
Rude Member

Golden Belt
Clan: Aether

@toribarny denied, app is lacking and you don't have any forum or discord activity
2ruD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2017   #127
Legendexpe

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

you dont need to carry on deciding because i have Joined AS it was close though. There are only 6 spaces left
Legendexpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2017   #128
§spcr

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

Please refrain from posting here again. Thank you
Former [Crooks] Leader

[Mexican] Player | Fan Club | Ex-Event artist!
2ruD | Reimu | Butler | Kazu | Nugget | Smaguris
TananPro | Itzanovich | Sleepy | BillyTheSk8rBoi | Chaos
spcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #129
TananPro

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: night

Still recruiting, don't be afraid of applying.
TananPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #130
luke55

2nd Dan Black Belt

Hey, my name is luke55 and I'd like to join night. I'm pretty active in game and on the forums. If i had to rate them both it'd be like a 8.5. I discovered toribash from a cousin when I was younger but never really got into it until this year. My best mods are judo, and judofrac. Like I said I'm pretty active so I can be trusted to be ready for any kind of clan war or shit. I'm also down for clan events and clan get togethers.

About me
I'm 16 and live in the united states. My timezone is central time. I play sports such as basketball, track, and cross country. I have a discord and skype as well so I can always be involved with clan chat. I enjoy to just hand out with friends and play any kind of computer games. I enjoy playing console games just as much though, my favorite console games would be any game from racing games to sport games to any action packed fps. I'm a sneakerhead as well. I only have like 30+ shoes at the moment and hope to add to my collection soon. I'm a pretty laid back person as well never really getting to angry or offended lmao.

Thanks for reading.
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.

Last edited by luke55; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:25 AM..
luke55 is offline   Reply With Quote