people playing: 184, servers online: 53, games played: 134,650,175 Top Player: Dare

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 12, 2017   #11
Jorg3x54

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Satire

Hello, i live in Florida, US but i born in Cuba.
I'm 12 years old and i'm male, i need school so i'm not active at every moment. ごめんなさい
My discord is Jorg3x54#7543.
My belt is 3rd dan black belt and Qi 3685.
Well, there are many things, my past clan died (Weed), i have friends here as Bloodrec, it's a very nice clan and i wanna join to help it to get the rank #1, i want a real family in this game where i can test my abilities and progress to help the clan. <3
In the forums i'm not too active but in Discord i'm online every day, ingame i'm super active.
My favorite mods are Spar/Parkour and ABD.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Jorg3x54; Apr 12, 2017 at 04:12 AM..
Jorg3x54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2017   #12
warlord432

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: MidNite

-I live on the East coast of the US the Gmt is -4.

-I am a male and I am 14.

-My discord is Magic#2497 I'm not on all the time however i am on most of the time

-I am a 4th dan black belt and my qi is 4,041

-Some of the reasons i am wanting to join are
:To have a group of people i can call my friends
:After a break of playing this i had been kicked out of my clan and i need a new one
:I am hoping to help a clan with clan wars. My specialties are Aikidobigdojo Mushu greykido and Aikido

-I am not that active in the forums yet i can become more active.
warlord432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017   #13
DeathBot03

3rd Dan Black Belt

My Application :P
My Application
- I Live in the U.S. (Central Time Zone)
-I am a Male who is 13 years old (I am very mature though for my age)
-My Discord Username is: That One Cool Guy (#1035)
- I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt; QI is 2628
-Let me put this simply, I want to be in a great, powerful clan, and seeing how much you risen in the shortest time is astounding, frankly amazing. It is that makes me want to join you, so that I can make it even greater. Another reason really is that I want to be in a creative community and since being in a clan like this that's so active, I would love to help create amazing clan tourneys, inspire the sillyiest events, or host a silly bet server; what I'm trying to say is I would love to help make something amazing and all I ask is if you would let me be a part of it. Finally, I just want to play with some people I can laugh with compared to those who can be a tad-bit "mean." I'm usually active you can count on me to be in clan wars and events; Discord however I will always be online,Always. I also can help out with hosting clan events and forum writing, art, and Idea maker (I already have some if you want to hear.) I hope to be selected so I can join what is to be my first clan :3
- I haven't really done any posting on TB at all yet. But if I get accepted, perpare for a new thread because I'm going to fill the first one to the brim! ( I won't spam thou. :P) Also you count on me to be up to date with all the new info as I go on the forums all the time.
I hope to join your clan so that I can jump in on the fun, Make some of the coolest things ever, and win some TC!!!
P.S. I have now hopefully changed it (again) to your liking now bloodrec. :3

Last edited by DeathBot03; Apr 20, 2017 at 05:02 AM.. Reason: 3rd Revision (third times the charm :P)
DeathBot03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017   #14
bloodrec

7th Dan Black Belt

-REPOSTING

Your apps are very short and they do not go into enough detail.
My advice to everyone is to make a longer app and give us proper reasons, show us how you can contribute to the clan and why you're interested in it.
B) Thank you.
bloodrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #15
Jorg3x54

4th Dan Black Belt

Hello, i live in Florida, US.
I'm 12 years old and I’m male, i need to go to school so i'm not active at every moment. ごめんなさい
My discord is Jorg3x54#7543.
My belt is 3rd Dan black belt and Qi 3685.
Well, there are many things, my past clan died (Weed), i have friends here as Bloodrec, it's a very nice clan and i want to join to help it to get the rank #1, i want a real family in this game where i can test my abilities and progress to help the clan recruiting people, helping in wars, socializing with the people and do my best every moment. <3
In the forums I’m not too active but in Discord I’m online every day, in game I’m super active.
My favorite/best mods are Spar/Parkour and ABD.
Extra info: I born in Cuba. I started playing TB 2 years ago but I was like 1 year inactive. I play Brawlhalla when I’m bored.
If someone want to spar notice me on discord 
Thanks for reading.
<3
Jorg3x54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #16
fight435

5th Dan Black Belt

Where do you live? I live in Puerto Rico (An island of the U.S.)
My age and gender:15 And Male
My Discord: Don't have one
My Belt and QI: I'm a 5th Dan Black belt and I haven't actually played in like 2 years or so
My reasons for joining? It looks like a clan that I ca earn from and seems friendly
How active am I in the forum? I'm not very active
fight435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #17
PandaYOTE

10th Dan Black Belt

Applications
- Where do you live? United States, Alabama
- Your age and your gender? 13, Male i'm mature for my age.
- Your Discord. Turtle (#3742)
- Your belt and your Qi. 9th Dan Black belt, Qi 9964. 36 Qi away from 10th dan
- Your reasons for wanting to join. This clan interested me.
- How active are you in the forums? 10/10

I'm Gay
-Idubbbz
BIRB
PandaYOTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #18
spyguyguy

2nd Dan Black Belt

spyguyguy
- Where do you live? I live in the great old soggy soft wet hot state of Arkansas aka central time zone
- Your age and your gender im 12 but im not ohhhh uhhh am mature and im a guy but i didnt like to answer that question because i think you were gender assuming, but carry on
- Your Discord. my discord is spyguyguy and my skype is Spyguyguy and call some random hooker hotline for my phone number. k go
- Your belt and your Qi. my belt is 2nd dan black belt and my qi is like 2203 or something around that.
- Your reasons for wanting to join. I wanna join because these weed fucks are in active ass hell and they speak spanish and i have no clue what they are saying half time time im on the clan page,
- How active are you in the forums? im in the forums about every day but im in the shop sending people sh*it i lost in duels so every day pretty much. <3 luv u bae!!! ohh and do u still need training?
spyguyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #19
Revx

4th Dan Black Belt
Server: tourney1

my application
So yea. Sup <3. I live in Canada. in quebec, so yea my English isnt the best.
I'm 13 and I'm a guy. dont worry for my age, i mainly got 15 years old friends so am mature. My Discord name's DaiK. dont judge ok, and no it doesnt stands for dick, immature <3. I'm black belt, worth 2nd dan, and i got a bit more then 1k qi. yea i said i worth 2nd dan. you caught me, im an alt. my (good ) reason why am an alt is that a while ago, like pretty much a year, i got banned for loan scam (dont worry i dont scam anymore, i was stupid) and i stopped playing so when i came back i forgot my pass. so even if im an alt, this acc became my main. i wanna join because satire seems active, members are friendly (when they talk lol jk ily) and i always found that satire members are pro, so id love to become the equal of them . My forum activity is pretty good cuz i often go on thread i made (i make art everytime so yea). for other stuff about me hum, i dont have much to tell, im active, i love tori, i live with my family (yea i promise you, im not kidding i really live with my family). thks for reading boy(s) <3
Revx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017   #20
bloodrec

7th Dan Black Belt

You all need discord in order to be apart of this clan.
Also, if your name on discord is bread, don't tell me your discord is bread.
I need to know your full discord, here's an example.
Bread#5686
bloodrec is offline   Reply With Quote