Toribash
Original Post
Recruitment Theard (Chill)

Recruitment Is Simple:For recruitment you can write a app or be recruited in game

In game Requirements:
-1st to 3
-1000 games
-Skill
-Chill
-Bill

Application
-UserName/Belt
-Why you want to join.
-How active you are.
-How skilled you are.

Chill Community is growing and fast! Come join us we have twitch you tube and more! Cant wait to have u join us.
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; May 26, 2017 at 11:15 PM.
👑
Maybe set app form to freeform? But they need to describe GMT and attach some replays? And i can recuit people here
Hello guys!!!
Its me Xtermix2 known as Xter too.
Im from Norway (GMT + 1)

WHY THIS CLAN

I want to join this clan because i wanted since you announced u were gonna create a clan, it looks like a great clan with active people and cool players.
The tag is nice too!

This is the end bam bam bam baaaaaaaaaaam!

Belt:Black Not that active in forum :/
-Vortex950/blackbelt
-I've been trying to find a clan for a while and most are dead so my friend recoomended this one (btw what does 1st to 3 mean?)
-about 4 times atleast a week
-I've been playing for a long time so good
Just a side note im from the u.k if you wanted to know that xd
yay im not toxic.jpeg
Im hyper Punch bla bla bla Im a brown belt i guess :P
I wanna join your clan because i have nothing else to do. I play most of my time playing toribash if not im at holidays. Once i had a old account but it got hacked by my stupid friend. i wanna do somthing fun in here andddd i dont know. I had a old clan called Ronin but i got kicked for no reason. Bye Bye have a great time. And please accept me please.
@HypePunch
im sorry but we only acceptblack belts and above.
if you have an alternitave account(alt) you may use that to join. thank you and have a great day.
Hi im k00lkid11 im just a brown belt and i need a new clan to join. Iv'e had xp with other clans like Rain and smm (SuperModdedMonkeys) the reason i wanted to join is.. really just to have fun and reck ppl in the progress. It doesnt matter what rank or how much respect i get i just want to chill and have fun. I am very very active Toribash is really the only game i ever play. And skill wise i am pretty good i know how to run in tb and beat some skilled players in akido as well as being taught by some good players along the way. Over all i just want i clan i can spend the most time with. Like a family sticking together no matter what and enjoying each other. btw did i tell you im really cool but kinda weird?. I geuss this is the end of my app i prob wont be able to join cus of my belt but im getting to black so keep in mind if you accept me but my belt is kinda making things off i can let you guys know when im a black belt or higher im also getting into head texture making im not the best right now but improving you could say?.
Last edited by k00lkid11; May 25, 2017 at 11:14 PM. Reason: adding a little bit more onto the reply
im just a kid whos 4
Originally Posted by k00lkid11 View Post
Hi im k00lkid11 im just a brown belt and i need a new clan to join. Iv'e had xp with other clans like Rain and smm (SuperModdedMonkeys) the reason i wanted to join is.. really just to have fun and reck ppl in the progress. It doesnt matter what rank or how much respect i get i just want to chill and have fun. I am very very active Toribash is really the only game i ever play. And skill wise i am pretty good i know how to run in tb and beat some skilled players in akido as well as being taught by some good players along the way. Over all i just want i clan i can spend the most time with. Like a family sticking together no matter what and enjoying each other. btw did i tell you im really cool but kinda weird?. I geuss this is the end of my app i prob wont be able to join cus of my belt but im getting to black so keep in mind if you accept me but my belt is kinda making things off i can let you guys know when im a black belt or higher im also getting into head texture making im not the best right now but improving you could say?.

I like how you are honest. Accepted
make sure to join our discord https://discord.gg/5qxqa4A
👑