Toribash
Original Post
The New Bitches
What the fuck is with the sudden intake in bitches? There was this kid ranting about this guy being a Latino, being a retard by saying things like, "So you guys can talk English? Since when!", or, "You Latinos will never go to college". I know what you're thinking, "what weak insults", I thought the same thing. But this would hurt the person who is being inflicted with this, no? What do you think? I called him racist, and he kicked me. What a hole. I probably would if somebody called me racist, too, but the hell! I had reasons! I wouldn't say something so low about another race that I could be called racist! The most annoying part is that we can do really nothing about it, unless the guy comes into your server and you kick/ban him. What would you have done about this guy? Do you have any other instances where some retard did something mean?
Mecha | TRG

i hate bitches. idk why there are so many. they really piss me off.

one time a guy kept saying nigger in a server and stuff about obama being a nigger and me being a nigger, he kicked me once, i rejoined, and he didn't kick me again for some reason, some other people came in and agreed with my point of view and he was like "well i just think since we have a nigger president we can say nigger now"

yeah, racists are fags. noobs and bitches are bad too, but racists are a threat to society and deserve to be b&4lyf.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Probably some newfag who tried to use some TB moves on a Latino and got his ass kicked then decided to take his rage out on a game.
i actually dislike people of other races and cultures to my own, and believe that they should work for us for no money and have less human rights.
If it's his server, just leave. Let him play with himself. Getting upset just gives people incentive to keep prattling on about whatever bullshit.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.