Ranking
My grandfather is crazy about weapons too.
He has an Italian Sabre from around year 1700 or 1800, I cant remember.
Also, a damn big cross sword, some nunchuks, Air rifles, LOTS of paintball guns, handguns (Desert Eagle etc.) and some (ninja?)swords at about 40-50 Cm long. At least, that's what I know about. He might have a lot of crap at his loft. I'm also pretty sure that he doesn't have permission to have it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
That's an awesome collection NinjaBent, does your grandfather live in a place where he can use those things? I've always been an admirer of swords and knives, I have none now but I may buy a sword later provided that I have a backyard where I can chop stuff.
Unskilled-Skilled
ヘタうま
In our country, we can only own katanas and various blunt objects.
Pretty crappy rule system we got here.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
I have a ninja hand weapon a ninja bigger ninja weapon a small scimitar and a small sword.
a drill that will pierce the heavens

Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I have 2 12 gauge shotguns that me and my father hunt with
and a machete that is dull as hell don't know if thats even a weapon ill try to post pics lost my camera
I have a set of shuriken, which are likely the only real weapons in my house.
By way of tools which could be used as weapons, I have a hatchet, sledgehammer, chainsaw and a pickaxe.
In the way of non-functional weaponry, I have a set of display Katanas and a very heavy stylised dagger which looks like a dragon's wing and probably could be used as a weapon if sharpened - unlike the katana set, since the swords are made of cheap metal since they're display models.
Originally Posted by Hetauma View Post
That's an awesome collection NinjaBent, does your grandfather live in a place where he can use those things? I've always been an admirer of swords and knives, I have none now but I may buy a sword later provided that I have a backyard where I can chop stuff.

Nope. He lives in Denmark (Like me), and I'm pretty sure it's illegal.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Butterfly knives are awesome :o
I also love how that girl in kickass uses them.
That looks pretty cool :3