Ranking
Original Post
(re)Introducing: Packs!
Hi!

Today we're happy to announce that packs are back!

The first batch of packs is already available for purchase with the latest Steam version of Toribash in Torishop and on forum with 50% discount.
Prices will go back to normal once the next wave of packs is released this Saturday, so hurry up to get them!

UPDATE: The second wave of packs is out now!

UPDATE 2: The third wave of packs is released!

UPDATE 3: Wave #4 is released!

UPDATE 4: The last wave of color packs is released with 50% discount until the next release!

Wave 1 packs:

Packs

Wave 2 packs:

Packs

Wave 3 packs:

Packs

Wave 4 packs:

Packs

Wave 5 packs:

Packs

Keep an eye on updates not to miss the next wave of packs!
Last edited by sir; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
Is there going to be the following packs in the future?

Pure
Void
Elf
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Elf is already available, Pure and Void are coming with next release.
Guess I forgot to update the first post after wave 4 release, will do now.
ooo a void pack would be interesting.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Void is already expensive enough as is. The pack is gonna be so outrageously overpriced that you could individually buy each item you want out of the pack and still have it be under the pack price.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yea I know I just want to count the number of tears that roll down my cheeks when I see the cost.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Void is already expensive enough as is. The pack is gonna be so outrageously overpriced that you could individually buy each item you want out of the pack and still have it be under the pack price.

but it's no Qi from the pack
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Most people just want the pack for the Force and Relax tbh. You could buy those individually for USD/Euro and it'd be less than all the items together.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by Sir
Keep an eye on updates not to miss the next wave of packs!

aren't they all out? or are there going to be other packs beside color ones? e.e
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Why is Static 100USD but Void and Demon are 75USD. Okay??

Or is it because the Void is on sale for a bit?
Fear sucks eggs