Toribash
Original Post
[R] Old Man Head Texture - 30k budget

Reference

I need a head texture to fit my beard. I want it to be an exaggerated old man/creature. Something that simply speaks ancient. The style can be realistic or vector, or whatever suits you. This needs to look good with or without the beard, but absolutely made with the beard in mind.

I don't mind you posting pre-mades, but they MUST fit all criteria and you have to recolor if it doesn't already fit the theme.

Colors are Vulcan, Juryo/Ivory, and white/grey tones for the beard (ignore current beard color).

There's already one artist working on this via PM

My budget is 30k, we'll figure out a final payment up to that amount after I choose a texture.

Good luck to everyone, I'm excited to see some WIPs
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Normal skin color and white/grey hair. Doesn't need to be completely white or grey, it can have some tan color in it. Whatever makes it look like real hair basically. Any accessories or details (eye color for example) should be Vulcan
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I am on it. Quick question: For the colors you want it sort of tan and white hair correct?
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
Normal skin color and white/grey hair. Doesn't need to be completely white or grey, it can have some tan color in it. Whatever makes it look like real hair basically. Any accessories or details (eye color for example) should be Vulcan

Okey dokey
I am just an icon livin'
Have 2 going on PM now. Still interested in WIPs from anyone, it's not too late to start.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
http://imgur.com/9nCdOZQ

I have this head made by Jebus, made only for me!

Any ingame previews?
on it
-----
wip1:
http://imgur.com/XgZXtGZ
Last edited by Mummy; Jul 18, 2015 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
I was on it cause I like your idea.
my try is this:

preview

Need to know wich beard is if I want to finish it.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I was on it cause I like your idea.
my try is this:

preview

Need to know wich beard is if I want to finish it.

The Santa Beard. Keep going
Last edited by KingRa7en; Jul 20, 2015 at 07:59 PM.