Ranking
i don't think we are doing good
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm worried too

jump played a couple games though

let's chat a bit, tell me about your life or I don't know. Animes, games, whatever
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

meh, my life is boring,
still waiting to get back to studying so i can fill some time,

anime wise, did you watch violet evergarden? the art is so beautiful, the story is so good that i felt like crying multiple times now (and i'm only halfway through).

oh, and i'm finally recovering from a depression that i had for the last few months(caused by being overly bored) and finally getting back to my cheerful ain't giving a fuck personality irl (atleast thats how people describe me), i miss being like that.

i usually keep these thing to myself but fuck it, its the internet so who give a fuck.

your turn
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
meh, my life is boring,
still waiting to get back to studying so i can fill some time,

anime wise, did you watch violet evergarden? the art is so beautiful, the story is so good that i felt like crying multiple times now (and i'm only halfway through).

oh, and i'm finally recovering from a depression that i had for the last few months(caused by being overly bored) and finally getting back to my cheerful ain't giving a fuck personality irl (atleast thats how people describe me), i miss being like that.

i usually keep these thing to myself but fuck it, its the internet so who give a fuck.

your turn

I'm really bored with vacations actually, I don't even have something to study so I've been just playing some stuff and apparently my friends aren't in the same boat, what means I'm a bit lonely most of the time :^( not a big problem though, as I get really concentrated with my personal stuff. The problem is that I'm not hyped enough to continue my projects here (comics and editing)

I've been watching One Piece a lot and I'm reading Negima (as I explained in Anime United). I have a lot of good animes on hold because of that (such as Goblin Slayer, Bunny Girl and Zombieland Saga) but I can't stop watching One Piece.

About Violet Evergarden, I never watched but I'm aware of its art material. I have to admit, it's probably one of the most well done animes of all time, it's just insanely beautiful

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
hi i like your clan

hi there! ♥
me two

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
me too

me tree

Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
me three

me flour
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325