Toribash
Go to the mods tab and then find "upload mod." Find the mod you want to upload in your files like normal and as long as it's valid you should be able to upload just fine
hey this must have been asked before but I cant seem to find it, is there any way to make some parts of the body tougher? like making it harder to score points hitting the thights for instance
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
The third page in modmaker is literally dedicated to it.

If you're using a test editor just edit/add the line called point_hit x under the joint/bodypart
Hey, I'm trying to make a mod with specific grips, but I can't seem to be able to toggle it on or off for each bodypart I want. Ticking the box in teh modmaker doesn't export, and I can't find the line for it. Tried with flags and grip 0/1 under each bodypart, but didn't work.

Is there a specific command to toggle grip?

Thanks
Yeah I'm not 100% sure the box in the modmaker does work, I always do that stuff in notepad. it should just be flag 16
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Yeah I'm not 100% sure the box in the modmaker does work, I always do that stuff in notepad. it should just be flag 16

Yep, was digging around other mods and was about to update my post.

Flag 16 does indeed make the tori ungrababble, but then it overwrites my dm_thresholds which is a problem because I want uke with a very low thresh and tori with a very high one....

Is there a way to accommodate both of them?

(Also, what is flag 24 and flag 0? I see them a lot on objects)

Here's the mod if you'd be so kind as to try for yaself
Attached Files
golem9.tbm (18.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Jun 7, 2016 at 04:50 AM.
Well from what I'm looking at you made uke instagib tori

I made an example of using both flag 16 and dm_threshold using one of my mods. It's from an edited version of acroshu_f or something. kept everything else normal but changed the dm thresh on the left knee to 10. You can see in the example below that neither interfere with each other, and that the dm thresh line still works fine.

left knee joint

example

it should work using both, I have no idea what's wrong if it isn't quite working for you

although, fixing up your flags should help