Toribash
Would like to join.
Hello I am Victor, I am 16 years old. I live in Long Island New York. I am a alright Toribash Player. I have bin looking for a clan to join and a came other this one. Im the not best player but i really would like to improve. I am someone willing to learn. I do make Youtube videos but haven't in awhile, but my video making skills have improved. I use Sony Vegas Pro 12 & 13 to make my videos. My Skype is vman765g. Please reply when you can.

(The last two reply's are mp matchs to show i have some skill in mp.)
Attached Files
ITS OFF.rpl (60.7 KB, 5 views)
lol work.rpl (52.7 KB, 4 views)
My Skills are ok .rpl (71.7 KB, 5 views)
In Half 1.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
No Grap Put Down.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by victor3680; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:47 PM. Reason: .
Hello, my name is Jeff, I am 15 years old (almost 16).
I live in Bulgaria.
I'm still in high school and I have three more years untill I graduate (9th grade).
I dont actually have real life friends so all I do is stay home and play games.
I'm just a normal toribash player who likes making madman replays and I decided to join this clan because some players might help me improve.
I have some Sony Vegas editing experience, but I have never tried making real videos.
My skype name is Jeffear1.
Here are the replays, I hope you like them.
I forgot to mention my GMT, my GMT is +2.
Attached Files
Who even needs wrists.rpl (115.3 KB, 5 views)
Now go and get your kiss!.rpl (115.7 KB, 5 views)
short one doe.rpl (63.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by jeffear; Jul 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
no to victor, sry

i kinda like jeffear and think he can improve and evolve into a charizard

so i say yes
I say no to Jeff. I don't think he skills will improve for a long time and I don't think it would be worth having him in our clan for that long at that skill level. I mean I can make better replays and I can't dm for crap. Maybe once he gets a bit better, not to mention he seems a bit impatient and rude. He waited what 6 hours before making a rude comment on our thread instead of asking someone via pm or in-game maybe.

Same with victor skill wise but he does seem like a chill person. I am a maybe on him depending on how he acts in-game.
No to jeffear, impatient and rude. You can be the greatest player in the game, but that is going to be unacceptable where ever you go.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Understood
That's very understandable Haze, Sorry that my skills are not good enough for your liking & standards , and also Demini I am not a rube person in game but if someone in the game that is irrelevant (Cursing, Name calling etc...) to me or one of my friends, I will go in the defensive. I am not a cursing kind of person, especially online. So the most i would do is try to get that person kicked or just end the conversation. All I want is a chance and to learn something new. I really do like this game and from what I can tell you guys know how to use your skills to its full potential. If not than I completely understand.
ok, so im just a regular guy/teenager/whatever you want to call me, im really active ingame and i love sparring and replaymaking since 2011-2014. i would like to be in a clan like this because all the other clans are more about fighting and i like the most the artistic style in toribash.
here are some replays, im not the best but i can improve
the last replay is not so good but try to enjoy the others ;)
-----
oh heres another replay
Attached Files
oh yeaahhhhh2.rpl (146.7 KB, 9 views)
my running.rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
TEAM WORK.rpl (595.3 KB, 6 views)
AMAZINGNESSSSS2.rpl (96.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by goatderp; Jul 5, 2014 at 03:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmmm i'm Hisoka,everybody knows me... Enaugh? Invite kgo.

Don't.

Last edited by Hisoka; Jul 6, 2014 at 10:07 PM.