ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Cheat] Recruitment
You're interested in joining [Cheat].

Recruitment is a relatively simple process, you're required to write a free from application, including details such as your hobbies, age, GMT ect.

We're making the application freeform to judge your personality traits, and gain vital information that could be crucial in your acceptance.

We'll judge your application on the following points

- Grammar

- Personality

- Application Effort

- Abilities

- Maturity

Please, take some time and effort making your application.

You must receive a yes from all members in order to be accepted.

Good Luck.

Extra Information :

:lol: = No

= Yes
Last edited by Swaves; Jul 13, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
You didn't follow the freeform application, and you seemed to have copy and pasted another clan's recruitment structure and pasted it here.

REJECTED
Hi my name is Anonhax, You really don't need to know my real name since it won't give me more chance of getting in the clan. The reason why I would want to join this clan is to help it grow bigger, get well-known. I can help the clan by making replays and editing your replays with permission. I have alot of experiences in toribash. This is the only form of application I can send you. And our previous clan died after I told them I was gonna be in-active of school so I came here to join this one to continue my journey of helping other clans. Thanks for reading and I hope I may still help you even though I'm not joined.

To Swaves.
Last edited by AnonHax; Jun 29, 2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Grammar.
Just Monika.
Originally Posted by AnonHax View Post
Hi my name is Anonhax, You really don't need to know my real name since it won't give me more chance of getting in the clan. The reason why I would want to join this clan is to help it grow bigger, get well-known. I can help the clan by making replays and editing your replays with permission. I have alot of experiences in toribash. This is the only form of application I can send you. And our previous clan died after I told them I was gonna be in-active of school so I came here to join this one to continue my journey of helping other clans. Thanks for reading and I hope I may still help you even though I'm not joined.

To Swaves.

Copied?
diggerfinn: Don't post here unless you're applying.
AnonHax: No from me.
I suck.
hello my name is Ryan Lane Scott and my Ingame name is M0nsoom. I enjoy reading,drawing,football,basketball,and camping my hobbies are stalking peoples ministactics,makeing spar replays,ect. I have skill in ABD and Sparing.....i would love to be in Cheat... I Love to War......I Crave it......i am a duelist but not now im running extreamly low on TC.......iv been in many clans: [e],(FC),(TheGod),(TheVibe),(Lux) (dead and alive). and acouple more. thing about me is..... I Have no self-Rules in a war....ill shovle,ill DMkick,Ill Liftkick, ill do whatever i want to help my clan win in a War. tommarow ima be on a camping trip till friday...sooo if u guys exsept me...ill have to join when i get back....i have some replays at the bottem...ty and truly yours...~M0nsoom
Attached Files
The eternity.rpl (512.6 KB, 8 views)
Saves.rpl (84.2 KB, 6 views)
Get rekd.rpl (71.4 KB, 3 views)
for the inpossible.rpl (232.9 KB, 3 views)
For Aeon.rpl (80.2 KB, 3 views)
and even more devine.rpl (36.0 KB, 4 views)