Ranking
Original Post
(Bliss) Recruitment Center

Application is free form, 5-6 sentences per paragraph for best chances of getting into (Bliss)

Example Application

Last edited by BuZe; Jul 5, 2014 at 03:06 AM.
part 1: general info.
My name is Finn and i am a dutch gamer.
I love playing games like toribash or GMOD.
I'm going to middle school next year.
I am also a fanboy of the simpsons and watch it while playing toribash.
I'm a real nice guy to ppl irl and also IG but that doesnt matter, i found out a couple of days ago a teacher on my school came there to rest from 11 years on a school all the teachers sucked.
And i helped her out with how i just behaved and that she could ask anything to me!
(she didnt know much about computers and i helped her out with that alot or just other stuff)

Part 2: My toribash story.
So i played alot of GMOD and i was a tmod on a jailbreak server. I was on the teamspeak alot and i've seen alot of people playing toribash so i tried it out.
First i played some beginner akido but i sucked. So i started playing some beginner judo.
After i became orange belt i saw the tourneys so i joined the judo 1.
It was really fun but i never won because of all the good ppl. When i first one a tourney i was really happy and i started winning more. I found a clan and was happy in there. But i found out they where bad and left.
Since then i've been looking for a clan.
I wanted to help a new clan and found this clan a hour ago so i started making this app.

If also got a multiplayer replay against limeox down below.

I hope you like it!
Bliss Application
Preferred Mods: Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Taekkyon, Spar/Parkour.
Time Zone: Eastern U.s.
Activity: On at least three times a day.
Reason To Join: I would like to join because my former clan leader BuZe is in this clan, Another reason is because this clan seems new to me and i would like to get a head start.
How i could help: Hosting events, Streaming events, Making replays(single player and multiplayer)

Thank you, xSQUIDLZx
Dred and I have made our decision, it's a no, thanks for applying though.
Bliss Clan Application
Hi, This is my application for Bliss. To start off, I'll say that I'm very active, bo
-----
Hi, this is my application for Bliss. To start I'll just say that I'm active, both in-game and on the forums. I may not post a lot on the forums, and i may not be that good at the game, I'm still active an interested in the game. I am hoping to join the clan and help out as much as i can. For example: donating TC, hosting events(that gain TC)and recruiting more members that can help the clan grow even more. The main reason i want to join Bliss is because I want to Help a clan become Official, doing this would make me very happy and responsible. i also want to learn how to lead a clan so i can eventually create my own.

I'm very interested in this clan, i believe that it could help me improve in-game skills and my forum skills. So I ask if you invite me to Bliss so i can improve as a player and as a person. Thank you.

Stryde
Last edited by Stryde_old; Jul 5, 2014 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Discussing.

Discussed, Denied.
Last edited by BuZe; Jul 5, 2014 at 05:42 PM.
Letter to join bliss,
Mods I'm good at: akido, judo, Xspar, akidobigdojo, and other follow ups.
My name is Pranav Im 11 going to middle school next year and i hope you accept me into the clan. Im highly skilled at many mods and would love to try out new ones. I'm so far a brown belt planning to get better. I'm fine with bad words such as the f or n or s, etc.. I would like to join this clan bliss to fight along side everyone and give it our all.