ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Ascend) Recruitment

RECRUITMENT CENTER

How to get in? It's easy. Write an application, and get determined by peers if you are accepted, or not.

If you want to join, be sure to follow the rules on our clan page here.

Post your applications here in this thread.

Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name:
Country and timezone:
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
Did anyone refer you here?:
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jul 10, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name: Keelan Tobin

Belt: Black

Country and timezone: New Zealand

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 5 - active in game but not really forums. Will play after school unless i have a shit tonne of homework.

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):None

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Kik is keelan863 otherwise facebook is my only other contact

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): mostly Aikido

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): Umm I have no idea?? i guess im a quick learner.. was beating 2nd dans, and 10th dans when i was brown belt But i dont really have any proof of that. other than that im keen to learn more and fun to chat with

Did anyone refer you here?: Nope but im friends (internet friends not real life ones) with Nicosboril
An Aikido guy? hmm...we need this type of player right here! But, I will stay neutral until others will vote, then i'll decide.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
it seems that this is your very first post.. ever.. so that seems.. odd. i guess i'll stay neutral until we test your aikido skills. you also have to be more active in the forums if ever you get accepted.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
If you haven`t decided i think that we should test him. Oh and Sabre please post MP replays.And promise to be active on the forums (or get kicked)

But i you decided, well disregard this post.
Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay the price.
Yep, I agree what ALE said.
Herro Yall

Name:Maui
Belt:Black Belt :/
Country and timezone:Abu Dhabi -4 Hours
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):10 sometimes 9
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Fvipers,Shield I got to bored because the leader kept on having vacation :/
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Skype=maui.abaoag
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Single player Classic and Multiplayer Judo and aikido
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):Im a replay maker.I use my time to make replays be cooler and more epic[NO PROOF]
Did anyone refer you here?:No but I know my friend Rhaemondzzzkie :3

USE MY REPLAYS PLEASZE
Attached Files
Awesomecap.rpl (118.5 KB, 12 views)
Ampibandas.rpl (222.4 KB, 12 views)
YoLo SwAg.rpl (249.1 KB, 11 views)
Aikido decap.rpl (63.3 KB, 10 views)
Replay Pwr.rpl (173.2 KB, 11 views)
Risk, no
rocky could u maybe make a replay and show it before and after u make it cooler? that would make your aplication better
That is an awesome replay rocky, but maybe you post some more MP replays?

Click here!