Toribash
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Do your research man, currently the top five phones for battery life use Android.

Nokia phones do not last two months on a single charge if that's what you are implying.. Their batteries are usually inferior Android batteries. And iPhones do not last any longer than Android, the S4 has a pretty good battery in my opinion, and that's coming from somebody that's had an iPhone.

Nokia phones run off of Windows mobile operating system anyway, which will most likely never take off as nobody makes apps for it.
Android is taking over the market, it will most likely be the future of almost everything mobile.

So RAWWRH, here is a list of phones to check out depending on what you may interested in.

-Battery life

-Popularity

-Price

-Camera

-Balance

If I were you I'd snag up one of these bad boys on November 29th. (Black Friday, great sales)

Im thinking about getting a nokia 1520, I heard the battery life is not that bad and it seems to fit other specs. And the whole windows 8 os is not a problem because I use very little amount of apps. And the ones I do use are like skype which are on most if not all os. how do you feel about the 1520?
When it comes out of course
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
I think phones are stupid, I don't own one

Thanks for the useless post.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Nov 11, 2013 at 01:39 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1520 is a great phone, takes great pictures as well seeings how Nokia has great camera hardware/software.
Hardware wise it's completely up to date. Although it's display is 6 inches, which is too big in my opinion.
Windows OS isn't too great though, and it's not as supported by developers as Android is and Android will get updated more often.
Last edited by Aracoon; Nov 11, 2013 at 02:06 AM.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Do your research man, currently the top five phones for battery life use Android.

Nokia phones do not last two months on a single charge if that's what you are implying.. Their batteries are usually inferior Android batteries. And iPhones do not last any longer than Android, the S4 has a pretty good battery in my opinion, and that's coming from somebody that's had an iPhone.

Uh not sure if you are trolling, but the G2 has only 900 hours standby. In this thread alone I already posted two phones that have more battery life than that, Nokia alone has >10 phones with better battery life than the G2. Hell, even the 1520 has better battery life than the G2. An S4 only has 370 hours standby.

Plus in practice the average android phone has far inferior numbers than the manufacturer's claims.

But if you want to make huge sensationalist claims, go ahead. Name 5 android phones with more than 1500 hours standby.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
With an opened software the battery last less than other phones like any android phone the battery runs out fast
but with a closed software like lumia or iphone it will last more
but I recommend lumia
it is awesome and the battery lasts for days
I would give more info if you want
Last edited by scorpionma; Nov 11, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
meh, Nokia need to stop with this Verizon exclusive bullshit.
Anyway, the new Nokias are quite nice, I got the Lumia 925 a month or two ago, pretty damn happy with it.
the 1520 (which i didnt know existed, stupid exclusives) looks pretty much exactly the same, just bigger, so if you dont want somethign so big, consider the 925. battery lasts about two days, a day if youre connecting to wifi. wireless charging is pretty convenient though.
just be carefull where you put it, my 925 tends to slide around alot, the cover and glass are super smooth.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 12, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
if you need a phone

i recommend

sagem myX6-2

works well for all these years, good battery (one week of usual ammount of office calls), loud jingle, long contacts list

a bit of annoyance - don't store all the calls and have sms storage limit, but to do all kind of calls - quite perfect choice for business

for all browsing and excell rites of office - get a notebook. i doubt you will ever need to answer mail from smartphone anyway.
Last edited by snake; Nov 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
Lol snake that phone is awesome
I had it years ago
but the camera is not good
and he need internet on his phone wifi/3g and 8+gb of storage
rawrr I guess we All chose lumia so
I think its the best option for u
INB4 14 days ban
Yea Im most likely going to be getting a lumia, Ill keep this open when I get what I get so I can tell you how it goes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im going to be going to the store saturday, but they dont have the 1520, so I was thinking a option being the Galaxy s4 or the HTC one

Any thoughts guys?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]