Ranking
maybe make a torisniper.long range with high speed bullet
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
wow these mods are covered in sweet sugary awesome sauce. The steerable trike is my favourite i think, i love the sharp slidey turns you can pull.

The guns are cool as well, good fun seeing how high you can get your score. A torimarksman replay comp would be fun, i think mp pistol duels could have potential in the future as well

great work overall, cant wait for the rifle!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
It's way easy getting a headshot with the pistol...
My perfonal favorite MUST be the SHOTGUN!!! (From the guns that is)
And trike is awesome
Sorry for the delay, the rifle is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, mostly becuase of the sometimes quite frustrating physics engine Toribash uses, but trust me im workin on it. I'll release a prototype of it tonight! I PPROMISE, I cant promise the functionality of it however. (It will work, just not well)
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
yeah, I got it working nao actually, and its pretty smooth, i just gotta work out some bugs, but the only working state i can get it in is a static position to hold it in place to control the outrageous kick it has. :/

EDIT: BTW. i DID get on the mod team! WOOHOOO!!!

EDIT TWO:
Here it is! Just like I promised! ToriRifle, well for now you cant aim it and its held in place, but you can fire it at will, I would've made it holdable but its kick would blow your arm off D: but oh well, heeeeeeeres ToriRifle!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIRING:
PUSH
lever FORWARD to fire.
PULL lever BACKWARDS to cease fire.
DO NOT PULL YOURSELF CLOSE TO THE RED BLOCK.

And thats it! ENJOY!!!
Attached Files
ToriRifle.tbm (5.3 KB, 81 views)
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 20, 2008 at 03:02 AM.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.