Ranking
New replay here bros

Unfortunately I had some much better stuff going on after the boomhit here. But thanks to toribash, that cool stuff was glitched as FUCK (even efore the boom was glitchy, luckily I could recover it)
Attached Files
!Dragonfly.rpl (227.2 KB, 39 views)
:^)
Great replay dude. Some of the things I noticed were that you have a tendency to hold joints when you aren't using them, which can look a little stiff at times (or maybe that's just me). The first hit and succeeding boom were awesome, but the third hit lacked follow through, and with the extended leg it looked a little boring - I don't know how easy it would be to improve that kick though. Good pose to finish it off.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
thanks for the comment HiVoltage.

at the moment I haven't been able to work on replays, So I'll just post a collab I did a while ago with Augans
Attached Files
!Scream Truck ft. Augans.rpl (184.8 KB, 31 views)
Scream Truck:
The opener was a little dull, you could have done some more movements
The kick was a little awkward imo, as you built up the momentum to be pushed back, but still very nice nonetheless.
The skeets were fantastic don't get me wrong, but I feel like you coulda gotten DM's with them if you put that little but of force in.
8.5/10

~Gooby/Owain
-Cyri- Is my bestest slut ever <3
thanks for the comment gooby

here's a new replay, honestly I'm just posting it because I liked the first kick
Attached Files
!Cacife Clandestino.rpl (140.0 KB, 42 views)
I love your replays man. You have a unique playstyle.
So, I'll cnc your latest replay xD

Opener was somewhat generic but awesome nontheless.
The transitioning spin was nice and the kick.....was amazing.
The kick lift and decap were interesting.
The pose seemed cool from an angle.

Keep up the great work
8/10
took a while for me to revive the thread, but this new replay is worth sharing =)
Attached Files
!Choque de Egos.rpl (134.1 KB, 23 views)
Start was pretty good and gave the rest of the replay a nice flow, all dms and stuff where nice, only flaw I can see is that you grabbed so early.
thank you, you sexy beasts

A collab with datskip and Ifred, because swag
Attached Files
Things.rpl (247.9 KB, 21 views)