Ranking
Original Post
Choking and Knockout
So these are random ideas that just popped into my head. If you were in a server playing a game and you need to end a game quick you could wrap your arm around your opponent's neck and after like 20 frames or so they pass out (relax all) for a bit. Or if you hit someone in the head lots with a lot of power you could knock them out for a while.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
We would have to give Toris an oxygen capacity, let's add actual bones while were at it.

But this isn't that good of an idea. Can be done in spars, should stay in spars.
You people have no imagination and think everything is fine in the unrealistic land of toribash. Think of the possibility of a realistic fighting game.

SUPER SUPPORTED.
I don't hate the idea. I would support it but the TB community doesn't like things like that makes Toribash realistic. So which leaves all realistic stuff to spar.
The game would be too easy to win. It would be too buggy as well. Any player could just grab someone's head or neck and win.
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
Then make it optional then. I dont care if its buggy, it will get fixed over time. smokinonthatKK has a good point, some of you have no imagination, we should be able to make this game at least the tiniest bit realistic. I do agree the knockout is a bit iffy for that would just make the game WAAAAY to easy.
Also the choking would take a while, like 100 frames or something to give the other person a chance to defend against it. Also someone ( I forget who ) said that it would be glitchy, like headgrab = choke, that is still realistic, if someone was squeezing really tight on your head in real life, would you be able to breath? Probably not, When I was wrestling with one of my friends I still choked him out from squeezing his head.
Also it wouldn't be a grab it would be like you wrap your arms around your opponents head/neck.
Frogs never die.
Toribash couldn't register if you had your whole arm rapped around your opponents head. The only way it would work as previously stated, a headgrab. Even then toribash is fine the way it is and I dont need to be knocked out in Aikidobigdojo while doing a high stakes duel.

~Not Supported
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Do you think ToriBash is supposed to be realistic?

Originally Posted by Tonakai
If ToriBash were to be realistic, we wouldn't be tearing eachother to pieces in moon gravity.

Toribash is about over-dramatizing & ragdolls hacking eachother with their square fists.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think a K.O. after a set amount of points would be a good idea, but choking could lead to easy wins, or let's just say another shovel.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Toribash couldn't register if you had your whole arm rapped around your opponents head. The only way it would work as previously stated, a headgrab.

It could happen, would just need a bit more effort put into the coding.
------------
also some of you completely ignoring the fact that the choking would be optional and would take like 100 frames to do so that your opponent has time to defend against it
Frogs never die.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
It could happen, would just need a bit more effort put into the coding.
------------
also some of you completely ignoring the fact that the choking would be optional and would take like 100 frames to do so that your opponent has time to defend against it

Since it's optional and judging from what people posts earlier, very few people will use it.
Bringer of Hell