Ranking
Original Post
Arakata - MadMans and another things
Arakata's replays

Hi

This is my replay thread, give me some CnC if you can. Ty

Last page
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [3 Fast 2 Slow].rpl (170.5 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Jan 31, 2016 at 01:09 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
AKA-[M] [3 Fast 2 Slow].rpl : the dms... are real. wow so many of them. the boom hits were great. I have not much to say, I would give it a 9/10 just to annoy u <3
Hehe, thanks... 9 is ok for me but, in my opinion is 6 or 7...
I can improve more. Waiting for more... tomorrow i will post a improved replay.
3 Fast 2 Slow:The First Hit was good, but could be better. The second hit with the knee I didn't like very much, and it could have gotten more DMs.Third Hit Was Nice. After That it Took You WAYY Too Long To Get The Decap. The Last Kick Didn't Really Have A Point, Would've Been Better If You Ended The Replay With The Decap. Pretty Good Replay Overall, 6.5/10
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you raywill.
Improved replay tonight guys, dont forget the cncs.
I have 4 or 6 replays, each better than other and only 1 per day
it was good but not super good becouse im not a fan of grab and kick combos but the rest was good but you need to get better landing next time

Yh... but thanks, i make a cool replay sunday but i will post this soon... before the bad replays, after the improved (is without grab). Thanks for the cnc, i will stop do much grabs.
3 Fast 2 Slow: I Liked The first, Maybe You Can Edit It And Get A Boom.The Second Hit With The Knee Was Meh. the Kick To The Knee Was Probably The Best Part Of The Replay In My Opinion. The Decap Took Too Long. The Last Kick To The Glutes Probably Could have Gotten A 2 Dm Or More. Transition To Pose And Pose Is Ok.The DM's Are Nice And All But You Should Work On Your Movement,Overall Pretty Good,7/10
yay thanks dude... hum, ok i will edit this, but soon...
here, this replay looks like better than other i guess.
and another cool OS
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [Rabius Parabius].rpl (139.9 KB, 12 views)
AKA-[OS] [SplitCap U.P].rpl (107.0 KB, 10 views)
Rabius Parabius:Opener was too stiff and was held all for most of the frames which i didn't like.The First Kick Was Ok,But Could Have Been Better.The Two Hits After That Were Good,Probably Could Have Gotten More Dm's With Those Though.Once Again, You Really Need To Work On Your Movement,7.5/10

SplitCap U.P:Opener Was Too Relaxed Unlike The Other One. The Replay Was Very Simple,But Sometimes Simple Is Good, And This Is Definately One Of Those Times.This Could Have Been Turned Into A Mad Man.The Movement Got Better On This Replay,8/10
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)