Toribash
sometimes i forget i have this thread

and i just noticed i havent made a madman replay in months :o
Attached Files
bored.rpl (412.7 KB, 52 views)
vava.rpl (739.2 KB, 49 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
In the bored replay you continued all of your movements out of akward positions, basically it's very difficult to do. So when you did all that and still got a cork out of it I got too happy. Unfortunately you did a weird landing into an even weirder backwards flip.

I really don't know what to say here because idk if you were trying or not, but the tricks were alright. They weren't executed perfectly and sometimes the angling on them were weird. That was possibly the best decap I have ever seen too.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Your bored replay wasn't all that, it was kinda willy nilly and there wasn't much of a base to it. You kept yourself in awkward positions, and some of it was just flat out strange. It was meh.

Vava though was pretty awesome. Really liked it. You seemed like you did a lot more with Uke than you did with Tori, but whatever. Just try to keep them more balanced next time (in that, you did a lot more cool stuff with Uke rather than Tori). Loved that ending.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Oh god that ending of Bored. It's fucking hilarious.

Like jclark said though, your movements were not carried out on a clean plate. But you gotta love that speed.
Also known as CombatBot
more tricking because i can't madman anymore

made this for skip

(first and last punch was sloppy in the punch combo ik :<)
Attached Files
for datskip.rpl (367.1 KB, 45 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Wow.
I suck at tricking atleast in comparison to this.
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!
believe it or not

i actually made a madman replay

*gigagasps woaaaat*
Attached Files
rustyboom.rpl (366.0 KB, 62 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
bump

anything at all is helpful considering that i havent made a madman replay in a long time c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo