Ranking
Original Post
Minecraft Adventure Time
I think we should set a project for actually doing the Skype thing!

I was watching adventure time and realised that their tree house would be an awesome fun thing to make. Why not record it or stream it like some of you do. We would need to talk over skype or whatever so we can coordinate the construction but I don't know, I want to hear Fluffy and Fruit's voices.

I can talk in an Australian accent, and then you can all disown me.

*trigger happy**t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**tri ggerhappy*
HEy
YEs

we'll have to take some time to coordinate and such. When my computer broke down it wiped all of my minecraft, server and all you know. And now I'm running linux. But if everythings set up time wise and skype wise I can make a server work.

tumbs up from da frooty
I'M IN.
MOSTLY BECAUSE I WANT TO FOOL AROUND WITH MY GOOD PAILS I MEAN PALS.
EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT THAT INTO ADVENTURE TIME.
*trigger happy**middl efinger*
When Fruit says she can get everything together, after that I'll actually calculate our times so that only one of us has some ridiculous time to be up.

tums up fo frooty loops
HEy
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
So umm, when we doin' this?

^This.
Edit: Thread open without posting for 2 hours, new record.
Anyhow, I'm in.
Last edited by crazylars; Jul 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
For now fill out http://www.whenisgood.net/5rixjy4

It'll tell us when our times match. Then we take the next nearest time after I figure out my server.
Done, I'm free a lot, it's the late hours of the early morning (After 4:00 AM) that I like to sleep. After that, anytime is good.

Also, what a great site.
HEy
So I would like to join if I happen to be available (I might suddenly need to go somewhere, so can't really say when I'm available, but I'll fill out the form as well)
Proud member of Pandora