Ranking
She doesn't look like a school girl though? Looks like a mom with all the kids in her house and she made food for them
She is 19 y.o.

But she do looks like a mom.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
That SAO Alternative is quite amusing and annoying at the same time, lol.

What SAO alternative?
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Just found this randomly... Scary, but tempting.

Oh duck. Persona 5 the animation, so effin' exciting, one of my favourite games won an anime, ep 1 is out already. I'm curious on how they're going to pull out the battles and all the confidants :thinking:

The japanese dub sounds weird for me. I have to admit, the english dub sounds way better (specially Morgana's and Ryuji's voice), looking forward to hear the songs in japanese. It was cool to see the anime explaining a few plot holes that the game has (that's super rare).. The animated scenes in the game are better, but with slightly differences.

The baes, gotta get em all.
Last edited by yuki; Apr 10, 2018 at 03:28 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Do I really have to play the persona game before watching the anime?
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Do I really have to play the persona game before watching the anime?

Imo, only if you have the conditions to play it. If you don't plan on playing the game, don't bother.. I'm pretty sure they'll try to make it easier to understand for the non players.

Even if you plan to play P5 later, the chances of the anime being as in-depth as the game are slim. Your experience with the game won't be as great as if you knew nothing, but it's a good addition.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Just found this randomly... Scary, but tempting.

Do it. There's nothing wrong with it and it's totally fine for slice of life.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games