Ranking
Hey guys, as you may have or may not have noticed, I've left aeon to join wapow. Its nothing personal, its just that I have a lot more friends in wapow and they are more in game active. You guys will always have a special place in my <3. I hope that you guys will still be my friends and hold no hard feelings. Farewell.

-nicejesus
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by nicejesus View Post
Hey guys, as you may have or may not have noticed, I've left aeon to join wapow. Its nothing personal, its just that I have a lot more friends in wapow and they are more in game active. You guys will always have a special place in my <3. I hope that you guys will still be my friends and hold no hard feelings. Farewell.

-nicejesus

we're inactive?

I remember you making tons of promises about your forum activity when asking to join Aeon. We give you the chance, and in the end I can still count all your posts on this board on my hands.

You won't be missed.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
we're inactive?

I remember you making tons of promises about your forum activity when asking to join Aeon. We give you the chance, and in the end I can still count all your posts on this board on my hands.

You won't be missed.

he said INGAME active bro :P
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
he said INGAME active bro :P

I have been ingame daily the last few days. And I was referring to the general irony of that statement.
Guys you make me feel sad, I tried to keep active but there wasn't much to talk about. I am trying to be nice and allow us to not have any hard feelings. I'm sorry that you guys feel this way towards me. I never saw you guys in game and when on occasion you were I couldent join at the time. I beg you to not hate or have any changed feelings of me.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by nicejesus View Post
Guys you make me feel sad, I tried to keep active but there wasn't much to talk about. I am trying to be nice and allow us to not have any hard feelings. I'm sorry that you guys feel this way towards me. I never saw you guys in game and when on occasion you were I couldent join at the time. I beg you to not hate or have any changed feelings of me.

Don't get this wrong, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one pissed because you never f*cking bothered getting to know us.
whatttsssss up

Sry for my inactivity again >.<
Uni is f***ing stress after 1 week xD

I guess the next 4 years won't be fun ;(
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Yea, its gonna be stressful. I got about a year before I head to Uni or a job, seems like a job is more likely since I got a positive response on my job app for Blizzard.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Yea, its gonna be stressful. I got about a year before I head to Uni or a job, seems like a job is more likely since I got a positive response on my job app for Blizzard.

ooooooooooo nice, blizzard? what will you be doing?

Also, I'll start studying next year too. Rip me by then