Toribash
I hope the ice climbers remain in the roster. I really enjoyed playing as them. I thought they were underrated too.
Rosalina and Luma look overpowered xD
Little Mac definitely looks over-powered!
It's awesome!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I hope the ice climbers remain in the roster. I really enjoyed playing as them. I thought they were underrated too.
Rosalina and Luma look overpowered xD

I don't think it's fair to call the IC underrated, they're rated #2 just under meta knight in the competitive tier list as the 2nd best SSBB character.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Of course MetaKnight is better, like I said his attacks have high priority as well as all of his B moves except down B. I just like Marth as I explained, I also really liked his B attack in brawl when used in the air.

Ike is by no means a duel character and snake is just kind of OP as he doesn't even need to get close and is one fast character. Also his out of the box attacks like grenades an his mortars and not to forget his rocket which he can drop anytime if you dodge an on top of all that he doesn't get hurt by his explosives.

Ike is a character for 3 or 4 players which is apparently how Brawl is Supposed to be played.

I want Mewtwo his dodge or roll dodge or slide whatever it is goes so far so when he goes behind you and you go behind him he goes further so your back is exposed Shiek was able to do backflips twice before he can grab and kill you with his up grab

Ice Climbers are rated so high because at least half of your attacks are taken by Nana as the player comes up and has double the chances to hit
Last edited by T0ribush; May 27, 2014 at 01:25 AM.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I don't think it's fair to call the IC underrated, they're rated #2 just under meta knight in the competitive tier list as the 2nd best SSBB character.

really? I had no idea.
I hardly ever saw players use the IC in online battles. I figured that they weren't very popular.

Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Ice Climbers are rated so high because at least half of your attacks are taken by Nana as the player comes up and has double the chances to hit

that's true.
plus, their attack where you turn the opponent into ice was extremely powerful for me.
Ice climbers go well for long smash attacks.

When Po-Po gets caught in Ike or Link's final smash, you can fight on with Nana, it's a bit weak, but I got a KO from it.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Hey guys have you seen the latest character leak for Smash 4?
Its fake.

Its been confirmed fake.

Last edited by TomWanks; May 27, 2014 at 03:37 AM.
Ice Climbers were powerful because they had great range and damage combined with their decent mobility and brutal grabs. Gimmicks don't put somebody in the top tiers, they can accent certain base features, but they aren't strong enough to move up in tier lists. Some examples would be Luigi's insane wavedashing in Melee, or Kirby's b being capable of a guaranteed kill if they break out when you've fallen off the ledge facing away from it; they were gimmicks that gave them some surprise factor, but they were just showy, the actual characters had either little or nothing working for them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games