Toribash
Original Post
Outlast 2!
Finally, guys, it cames out...
Played the first one long time ago, and I've been poking around this game for a while now, pretty enjoyed to buy (first time I'm buying a game legally wooo), completely excited to start it !
Tell me if you have or if you're going to take it, it'd be fun to talk about what is happening on it and what do you think about it.

For those who doesn't know what's this game about, you're a reporter who goes to a (scene crime, I'd say) and it went pretty wrong, falling onto an antichrist group...
I bought it at the first moment it was avabile. I could say it is pretty scary so far, even tho enemies this time aren't some infected or ill patients, they are just some simple farmers who are under a religion control shit and i belive that satanist girl and some more weird ass characters. So far i don't regret any cent i gave on it.
Duck yea, I'm planning to get it soon. I absolutely loved the scenario, it's wider than the previous one. I took 4 months to finish the first outlast and the dlc lol. And this one seems scarier from what i saw in the 30 minutes of gameplay.

Anyway, the coolest thing is that this game really shows what a normal human being does better when is caught in a terrifying situation, run and hide.
Amazing game by a company which only has 17 workers :c
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I bought it at the first moment it was avabile. I could say it is pretty scary so far, even tho enemies this time aren't some infected or ill patients, they are just some simple farmers who are under a religion control shit and i belive that satanist girl and some more weird ass characters. So far i don't regret any cent i gave on it.

Actually doing the start-up "reached the ceremony between the "christians" and the girl, no spoil about what happens eh ^^) and it starts pretty well in my opinion

Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Anyway, the coolest thing is that this game really shows what a normal human being does better when is caught in a terrifying situation, run and hide.
Amazing game by a company which only has 17 workers :c

That's pretty much what I liked the most, instead of one of the Resident Evil timeline where we're playing a special force, here we're only... a journalist who doesn't even know what the hell is going on. For damn sake it sounds cool !
one thing i dont like about this game is how you never get any kind of weapon so you're always defenseless

everytime an enemy sees you you just run > hide > and wait till they're gone so it's kinda tedious imo

i guess it's just not my type of game
Originally Posted by basic View Post
one thing i dont like about this game is how you never get any kind of weapon so you're always defenseless

Main point of the game, it is why there aren't a lot of ennemies tho. It's only working on your feelings and others, The ennemies aren't difficult but scary and it get stresses out. It's particulier but cool in my opinion,
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
kinda reminds me of those slender games.would buy it,but i have never ever brought a digital game.not gonna start,either,no dollars in my country lol.quite sad.the game actually has good gameplay and stuff.

i have never downloaded or brought any game illegal,except when i brought that gta san andreas pirated game for the pc that didnt worked at all.

btw,did they released the outcast trinity collection(includes outcast 1 plus the dlc and outcast 2)they were going to release today?i read it just a few seconds ago on the game s' wiki
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I think i'm nearly at the end of the game, or at least 3/4 of the game and i could say that it isn't that scary. I can say, with the hand on my heart that the first game is much scarier than this one. Still, it is a hell of a horror game and i cannot denie that. Still not regreting getting it, still waiting to finish it tomorrow since i played it 5 hours straight today like a maniac.
I agree with Mercurit, the game doesn't have many chasers, it's kind of a realistic psychological horror, and it's an indie game after all.

The game really works on your emotions greatly, i'm pretty sure that if anyone here was dealing with a dozen mad killers he would run a lot instead of trying to confront them.
The game brings a normal journalist that won his last fight in high school lol, not a super soldier like Leon or Chris from RE.

And the feeling of knowing that a killer is looking for you outside it's even scarier, anybody would shit his pants, seriously.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
do you guys think they are going to release dlc like they did the original outlast?

and they should implement something to defend yourself other than running and hiding.i guess it could get a little boring/repetitive at times.not exactly confronting the enemies directly,but perhaps something like being able to make sounds to lead them to other places.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"