Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Natural Selection Fade
Any Natural Selection fans out there would get a kick out of this; combined with Eleeleth's blink script (found here) you can be a Fade alien () in the Toribash physics engine

Currently only singleplayer. If you want an instagib version just ask and I'll whip it up and post it but it's really not too necesary; the Fade can easily throw attacks at upwards of 100 mph at the very tip of his blade-like hands.

Currently there are no real bugs.. Although you may get frustrated with the following: Sambo gravity, shoulders are on a different axis than normal, joints show extend/contract in the wrong directions ocasionally (rely on your ghost), standing up can be tricky, and the knees look like they're not in place (but they are).

Tip: Just like when using Tori or Uke, don't over-extend or over-contract something if you don't need to.

Have fun
Attached Files
NSFade.tbm (5.9 KB, 45 views)
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Nice! Thank you!

Do you play NS? :P I might make one with a marine with a TSA Combat Knife and a Light Machine Gun soon.. I already have the LMG practically done but I've been slacking on the TSA combat knife.
/set gr 0 0 -30