Ranking
Original Post
[REQ]Parkour mod
Hey guys, i came here to ask for a parkour mod, with a intermediate/hard difficult, where is possible to do lots of things and it doesn't matter if the mod has 1 or lots of ways to finish. (I find a mod exactly how i wanted, but i can't find the thread, i can't find it in my folders and i can't find the replay that i was doing on that mod), sooo, if u guys make or find a mod with a smillar idea, post here.
Last edited by Victor4554; Dec 18, 2015 at 09:32 PM.
alright so here is my plan:

First you start of and you need to jump over something

and then you need to climb up a wall then jump over a hole when you got up on the wall or something. Then next you can decide next but thats my plan on the start do you like it?

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
alright so here is my plan:

First you start of and you need to jump over something

and then you need to climb up a wall then jump over a hole when you got up on the wall or something. Then next you can decide next but thats my plan on the start do you like it?

Cool way to start a mod. One thing that i never saw in toribash are wall jumps (just like the ones in megaman and other games). what do you think we use that instead of just climbing a wall? It could be a nice thing to be tested in tb, after the hole we could do a floor that isn't well fixed (that means that part of the scenario will be destroyed) just to make things harder or easier, some obstacles or "obstacles" during this destruction that will help or disturb u.

Exemple of the destructive floor (4:51 Min):

Here we can see the bridge falling i think we could do just like that, idk if it's too hard, but i want something really insane for the toribash world, it'll probably be tested many times because it's something really different from what we normally see in parkour mods. the bridge isn't the best idea (the vid is just an exemple), due to the fact that i want things to help or disturb (the majority will be fixed objects, if u know any way that a unfixed object can help u can add it) during this part.

For the wall jumps we'll need 2 walls

Yea, i think the mod will be hard because hard mods are better to have good ideas.
Last edited by Victor4554; Dec 19, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
Small wip I will continue later. Don't wurry this will not be dead until its done .
Attached Images
screenshot-19-22-49-46.bmp (2.64 MB, 44 views)
screenshot-19-22-49-38.bmp (2.64 MB, 18 views)
screenshot-19-22-49-28.bmp (2.64 MB, 11 views)
Attached Files
victor4554_WIP_1.tbm (4.1 KB, 16 views)

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Hmm, i think u could make the first obstacle bigger to make things harder ;p

sure!. I'll fix that later .