ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Random Madmen
Just what the title says. I'm still relatively a noob with the limp style of beating the crap out of Uke, but... I'll say I'm decent. Not great, but decent.

Constructive criticism is welcome, as well as tips on how to stay upright after the attacks against Uke.

PS: There are two 13's because I had to reformat my hard drive, and I lost all my replays and stuff. I forgot what madman I was up to, so I mis-named it.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Oct 25, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
last one wayyy to grabby and the rest to much back and forth
I'm a fucking professional!
They're all very stiff and grabby. They're also not very stylish either. Try to be more relaxed and use less grab. That's just a hint. Hopefully it'll help you...
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Jurad View Post
Cool. Is a madman a madman if you lose a limb? Or half a limb?

I would suggest trying never to lose a limb yourself while making any kind of replays
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
I would suggest trying never to lose a limb yourself while making any kind of replays

I know what you're sayin here... I just pulled my arm back really hard and decapped uke and took his pec off. SO I couldn't help it really...

PLUS it was at the end of the game, like 40 frames left.
Originally Posted by Jurad View Post
I know what you're sayin here... I just pulled my arm back really hard and decapped uke and took his pec off. SO I couldn't help it really...
PLUS it was at the end of the game, like 40 frames left.

just for your info you cant always do something to not Dm yourself.

I Dm in every single one of my replays but I edit and work at making it better until I somehow find a way to not to Dm.
its fairly simple when you try.

Gurdian Your replays are all extremly grabby, you hold on to the same spot and manage to only get a few Dm's out of your hits.

I suggest starting to learn how to do just simple Decaps and splits before you get into madmen. you end up being stiff in out of place in all those replays. all of them....
loosen up every 150 frames or so for the full potential of your work.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby