Ranking
Original Post
Rip the man body
I was trying to do the scissor kick that was posted earlier here and then, since I wasn't sure if I did it right, I decided that I'd grab his head and rip it off. But I forgot to turn on "Grip" so he just double-punched him. When I went to grab his head again, I ripped the second player in half.
How to:
(first part taken from the Scissor Kick post here: Post)
Hold All
Extend both glutes
Contract both hips
Contract both knees
Extend abs
Extend both ankles
Extend both pecs
Contract neck
<space>
<space>
Extend knees
<space until you're butt is on the ground>
Raise shoulders
Contract both pex
<space>
Lower both shoulders
<space>
Raise both shoulders
*RIIIIIIIP!!!*
<add in silly finishing stance here>

It needs a little refining to make it look cooler, but it works.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Rip the man body
Very nice I'm trying to improve it, but I cant seem to do it without breaking one or both of my legs off.
Originally Posted by Flagg
Very nice I'm trying to improve it, but I cant seem to do it without breaking one or both of my legs off.

When you try to recreate it or when you try to modify it?
I may try changing what the hands do at the end...I wonder if its possible to grab the head with one hand and rip off the body with the other, then when the 2nd model's torso is flying through the air, rip off the head.
I messed with it a bit, I didn't manage to rip off his head, but I was able to tear his legs apart and them throw them over my head. Yeah, this guy's in pieces!

Here's my contribution Kinda like the original, but it's much faster and doesn't require those long waiting periods for thing to fall in place.

Originally Posted by Flagg
Here's my contribution Kinda like the original, but it's much faster and doesn't require those long waiting periods for thing to fall in place.

HAHA, NICE!!! Could you post the directions? I can't get it to work...
I'll mail them to you eventually, I can't send em right now. I don't want everyone and their grandma juicin' mah moves ;)