Re: Grath's triumphant return to modding
damb!
this topic is older then my forum profile

last post in this thread 02-01-2007, 15:16:40
Date MrPoptart Registered: 07-03-2007, 00:43:22

btw:
Originally Posted by Grath
Another new mod, base off an old one.

you should have made a new topic instead of reviving an old one, just because there both jousting mods...
if you really wanted to you could have put a link to this topic in your new topic..
Alright, thread's been dead for ages so I think a double-post is fine.

just because its been dead for ages doesn't mean its ok to double post, actualy its a reason not to..
Instagib grath mod: Old style instagib, arms elbow-hand are instagib and legs knee-foot are instagib. Not too exciting.
Instagib feet grav: Low-gravity instagib grath mod. Mis-named, but who cares?

why post them if its not exciting and the other one is miss aimed...?
I was thinking 'Fewer threads in Mods - Less crap buried under layers and layers of forums - Less wasted threads'. My experience (on other forums, mainly on pixel art forums) is that they'd prefer people having one thread and reviving it when they get new stuff. If you'd like, lock this and I'll make a new thread.
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
Well if its going to continue being, I may ask that Pictures of the mods get uploaded.
It's stated in the rules.
Alright. Das screenshots have been uploaded for those posted after Feb. 13th.

EDIT: MiniToribash FIXED GRAB HANDS. 90% of credit goes to No-One: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1115.0
EDIT2: Another 5% of the credit goes to CBK Casey for the default mod. I just stole the grab hands settings from there to make the mini version.
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=9848.0
Re: Grath's mods - low-gravity instagib, fixed minitoribash with proper grab hands.
hey could you make a miniinstagib jousting mod?
Re: Grath's mods - low-gravity instagib, fixed minitoribash with proper grab han
Short answer: No.
Long answer: No, because I'm too lazy to recalculate the force for the jousting.
Re: Grath's mods - low-gravity instagib, fixed minitoribash with proper grab hands.
here you go darkmasta
the hands and feet are instagib
thank you mr.poptart