Ranking
Hey, i applied to mystic last night through cokepoke, they said I would be invited but its been a day now just curious whats happening
Originally Posted by shares6 View Post
Hey, i applied to mystic last night through cokepoke, they said I would be invited but its been a day now just curious whats happening

don't worry! i'm taking a while to go thorugh and accept the best possible people, please excuse the wait. by the end of the day (eastern standard time) I PROMISE i'll have gotten back to you
Originally Posted by cokepoke View Post
don't worry! i'm taking a while to go thorugh and accept the best possible people, please excuse the wait. by the end of the day (eastern standard time) I PROMISE i'll have gotten back to you

BOI WE HIT PAGE 100!!1! sry lol you never go on the CD thread c:
Last edited by Shikka; Nov 12, 2016 at 03:36 AM. Reason: BOI WE HIT PAGE 100 DAFAQ DO YOU MEAN "REASON FOR EDITING"? B01 1F U D0N'T G3T
Insert Signature Here
Toribash Name:SkullZed
Belt:Black
Best Mods:Aikido, ABD, Greykidio, tpl3 (Not sure on that last name)
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:My most recent clan was (Pue). Not only did I feel that their talent was below mine, I also saw that (Mystic) was exactly what I wanted. This is why I left.
Why You Want To Join:I love Mystic because they're very skilled. Also I absolutely adore some of the members and hang out with them alot.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):I'm also active and I am fairly good at the game
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:Whenever I'm home and have free time
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I play the saxophone I'm my school's band. I also play piano
Last edited by Original; Nov 13, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
ohmergawd
Originally Posted by SkullZed View Post
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:Yeah.
Why You Want To Join:I love Mystic because they're very skilled. Also I absolutely adore some of the members and hang out with them alot.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):I'm also active and I am fairly good at the game
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I play the saxophone

rip I'm not recruiter, COKEPOKE RECRUIT HIM PLEHZ

Also, (Mystic)Shikka is my alt, I have no need for it now so just ignore it.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:Yeah.
Why You Want To Join:I love Mystic because they're very skilled. Also, I absolutely adore some of the members and hang out with them a lot.
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I play the saxophone

You should really add more detail is buzz i want to know why you quit your old clan. Just explain why and we might invite you to the clan ^-^ Thank You!
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~
His old clan was (Pure). He just tol me he made an app for (Mystic). I think half of it was so he could *cough*...I smell alcohol in my room X_X... keep in touch with me and Coke on the CD thread without intruding.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:My most recent clan was (Pue). Not only did I feel that their talent was below mine, I also saw that (Mystic) was exactly what I wanted. This is why I left.
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I play the saxophone I'm my school's band. I also play piano

I see that you are a cool guys ^-^ So I am accepting you to the clan of MYSTIC
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~